What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye bye Daley......

strider

Post Whore
I reckon Daley was one of the best players + leaders NSW has ever had!! ... so I don't know if it is bad or good for NSW - maybe he will be good motivationally ... but i am concerned about him tactically if his commentary is any indication :lol:

Gazzamatta

Coach
State of Origin just lost a hell of a lot of appeal as far as Im concerned.
Hasnt impressed me one bit post his playing career and even then the biggest moment that stands out in my mind so far as Mr Daley is concerned was when he performed his "special act" for the then Prime Minister, Bob Hawke.
Daley was and always will be a wan***. Just my opinion of cause.

Utey

Coach
My god, his commentating is sh*thouse. I'd neck myself if I had to go into camp with him. I expect some of NSW's players to showcase some suicidal tendencies.

barney gumble

Juniors
Daley has passion and spirit and will give his all in the job, sometimes if they right team is picked that will often be enough.

He's no rocket scientist, listening to his commentary on fox confirms that ("the team who scores the most points will win this contest") but that's really not the issue. Mal Maninga is not terribly bright either but he knows footy, has a superstar team and that's all that matters.

The Colonel

Immortal
Between this announcement, Parramatta's season and the poor televison rights deal I am almost over rugby league at the moment......

fanool

Juniors
I hate AFL. But it's coverage sh!ts all over the NRL. I've been watching on Friday and sat nights instead of the NRL because of channel 9 an fox's poor coverage. SOO was a real differentiator, bit this decision is poor and Daley will have to perform a miracle to generate the interest that Sticky did. Just shows that if your in the inner sanctum you get a SOO role. Same with Qld. It's unprofessional and people will soon switch off the SOO.

jono

Juniors
Will BIg Mal put as much shit on another ex-raiders teammate as he did the last one????
ON another note , it's another step in the Bennett influence , first Mal , then Stick , now Loz.....

strider

Post Whore
juat liatened to laurie on fox .... and i was impressed .... he admits to where he is lacking and wants people involved who can fill those voids .... good on him