What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Mad Dog

bartman

Immortal
Mad Dog's probably on top dollar at Souths, and probably thinks he Thierry henry and able to demand his club matches his own ambitions :lol:

If he goes it might mean Souths can afford to go into the market for bigger stars anyway to help their cause.

rabs

Staff member
let him go, when did he last play three consecutive club games? scores one good try and thinks he's wally lewis

Brutus

Referee
I hope he pisses off so Souths can free up some money to go all out for Michael Witt and Don Tweedle.

RufusRex

Post Whore
i heard that he is a real chance at origin ... Apparantly Tahu is unfit as it Luke Lewis .. Next cab off the rank is Macdougal.

Perth Red

Post Whore
So much for the Crowe high profile raising that was going to help attract players to the club!

1. Polglaise.
2. Merritt.
3. Champion.
4. Gordon.
5. Mellar.

If that doesnt Terrorise the opposition next year well I'm a big mac.

stuke

Bench
macavity said:
come back to newcastle mad dog.

we will give you a mars bar and a case of bluetongue and pick up the pharmacy bill.[/quote]

that would make him a pretty expensive acquisition.:lol:

mckinks

Juniors
Perth Red said:
So much for the Crowe high profile raising that was going to help attract players to the club!

Let's just see what happens when June 30 comes around and Crowe has officially taken over and then we can see how dire the Rabbitoh recruitment really is.
That's only as long as we fly under the radar this year and don't turn it into the media circus it was in 2005.