What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye bye Sharon

Ok seriously I’ve had enough.
The guy is a powder puff. No intensity at all.
All post contact metres made tip toeing backwards while the opposition reset their defensive line ( Mate, news flash they let you do it as it is to their advantage)

Hannay, ring Fitzy and if he’s not in our plans, punt him.
I don’t care who we use just someone else please.

Nellshark

Juniors
Mate I couldn’t agree more. I watched him closely last night, the guy just lumbers back into the defensive line when he feels like it, there is no grunt in his go forward... it’s fuggen embarrassing

Tiger Shark

Bench
Get Isaac Liu and Woods moves on.

We still have an experienced prop but this one is more suited to the new game, has won comps recently and isn’t a powderpuff.

Frenzy.

Immortal
He's getting an offer to stay you know. Won't be much I don't think but he isn't for sale yet

ragzouken

Juniors
Takes too many plays off, the first set last night he took 3 tackles before getting onside I know it’s not a big issue but just demonstrates moments he seems to clock off

wouldn’t mind in on reduced deal and not asked to be a leader, need someone to put there hand up and lead the pack

snout

First Grade
I just gave Sharon a bake in the napa thread.
How many threads has he go goin?
The new chad.

txta2

Bench
Ya know he wasn't so bad past couple of weeks. But yeah pizz him off, can't have players with no intensity, this ain't the Tigers.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Ya know he wasn't so bad past couple of weeks. But yeah pizz him off, can't have players with no intensity, this ain't the Tigers.
Supporters here are very forgiving, just ask Chad.
Seriously he has always flown under the radar due to his one of the boys attitude, when really he is a lazy flog.
We all know one whether socially or at work - fact of life