What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

parra pete

Referee
Don't remind me please...:lol: I'll try to keep awy from trams....
I have to see an orthopedic surgeon in Albury next week for an arthropyoscope (Whatever). My elbow is like Muttatah Muralathuran's. Talk about Tennis elbow. It's hideous....

parra pete

Referee
No it needs exercise.....

This is a Press release we will use in next issue..
Member for Riverina, Kay Hull, has thrown her support behind a major new campaign “Hangover for Life” which will help educate Australians about alcohol related brain damage.

Mrs Hull said Riverina residents can download a series of free information sheets so they can become better educated about alcohol related brain damage. People can also get a special checklist at www.hangoverforlife.com which will explain whether they may be at risk of alcohol related brain injury.

“The campaign highlights that 1 in 8 Australians are now at risk of alcohol related brain injury and a staggering 1 in 2 young Australians aged between 18 and 24 are now risking brain damage because of massive binge drinking,” Mrs Hull said.

“Men who drink more than 6 standard drinks a day for 8 to 10 years are clearly at risk of an alcohol related brain injury.

“Women who drink more than 3 standard drinks a day for over 8 to 10 years are also clearly at risk of an alcohol related brain injury.”

Mrs Hull said hundreds of thousands of Australians are currently out in the community with a completely undiagnosed alcohol related brain injury.

“I am not saying don’t drink, but just in moderation. The problem is though that many people do not realise that social drinking – as they see it – is not social drinking at all. It is actually damaging your brain,” Mrs Hull said.

“Many people with alcohol related brain damage are in fact white collar by background. This isn’t someone drinking slabs of beer every day. It could be someone you know.”

Mrs Hull said GPs, health professionals and others are urged to get more information by going to the website which can assist in the early identification and treatment of people suspected of having alcohol related brain damage.

Mrs Hull said the “Hangover for Life” campaign has been organised by the non-for-profit group arbias with major support from The Australian Drug Foundation, The Mental Health Council of Australia, Community Alcohol Action Network and the Alcohol Education Research Foundation. arbias is a national organisation helping people with alcohol related brain damage.

I don't think I have brain damage, but I certainly have a damaged elbow that is alcohol related...:lol:

parra pete

Referee
Cos he said buy buy...I went out and brought some shares and now I look like I'm gonna do my backside....

CrazyEel

Bench
Pete, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last.;-):roll:

parra pete

Referee
Only if you consider it properly.... And I have the word of everyone else!!!! Too many devious people in here.
If I'm not back on line on Monday, send a email to my missus to see if I carked it in Melbourne....THEN you can have the last word. :lol:

CrazyEel

Bench
Haha, no one can accuse you having absolutely nothing Pete! After all, you have inferiority!:lol: