What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

cirque

Juniors
Guys ...I think it is sad that people gets lashed at for writing a post. It is a sad event - but I would suggest - ignore them.. And please post it..
I was ridiculed quite a bit because of my English and contents - things like that. However, I guess I do not bother. People who want to read will read... so chin up.
But I must say - I have never been so depressed after watching that game. Not sure why? But boy I was sulking so much. I felt like giving them a fiery speech after the game and let them know how we feel...

Utey

Coach
I was depressed too mate, the first time in my life I've left a game at the 50th minute. But that's life ay.

parra pete

Referee
I watched the game with a bullock driver...and he was embarrassed by some of the words I used...and my dacshund, daschund, ---forget it - sausage dog - hid under the bed.
:lol:

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Bazal said:
And you'll keep being ridiculed :fist: Just like me :lol: Seriously, with the exception of jayjay we're all friends here...it's just banter

hahahaha

dont worry big poppa there are people here that if you dont blow Tim Smith then your made to feel like an outsider or keep ridicualed and such!!!!

forget it mate were all parra fans

Bazal

Post Whore
jayjayselmes said:
hahahaha

dont worry big poppa there are people here that if you dont blow Tim Smith then your made to feel like an outsider or keep ridicualed and such!!!!

Lol....you're one to talk...anyone who rates Timmy is on the end of one of your pathetic posts containing nothing but slander, and more lacking in evidence than the global warming theory...

bartman

Immortal
Welcome back big boppa.

Now just waiting for parra-matters to make the last post in this thread...

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Bazal said:
Lol....you're one to talk...anyone who rates Timmy is on the end of one of your pathetic posts containing nothing but slander, and more lacking in evidence than the global warming theory...

thanks Bazal i love you to:lol::lol::lol:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
<UPtheEELS> said:
I was depressed too mate, the first time in my life I've left a game at the 50th minute. But that's life ay.

yep i stopped watching then too, the injury to Burt... and the try straight after

Latest posts