What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

parra pete

Referee
I'm back...What a great game..the teams best of season imo. I am very confident the Eels have a bit of improvement still.
Gave me good heart for the remainder of the year.
There were plenty of EELs supporters at the ground, especilly where I was sitting in the Eastern Stand

parra pete

Referee
We might hafta do a Little Pattie and go "Stomp Stomp Stomping at Maroubra"...everybody's doing the Maroubra Stomp. :lol:

CrazyEel

Bench
If you insist on having such inputs into our highly intellectual discussion Eela could you please use proper form and style so we can dismiss ithem appropriately!

parra pete

Referee
Howzat.........Crazy is giving it to you...Eela is the new Popeye of this thread.
Eela...you're out. Bye Bye....

parra pete

Referee
Thanks ME...I think the two 'creepers' could be Suity and Eela..We may have to form a tag team. Wotcha reckon..??

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I've noticed that too Pete. They are particularly sneaky. I reckon they'd do almost anything to have the last post.

CrazyEel

Bench
Maroubra Eel said:
I've noticed that too Pete. They are particularly sneaky. I reckon they'd do almost anything to have the last post.
Yeah, don't want no sneaks in here. :cool:

Latest posts