What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye

Suitman

Post Whore
big boppa eel said:
Enough already let me end this thread for all of u if possible though I highly doubt it , I apologise for my petulant exit even though I am 39 years of age and a dad but in this forum I feel like a toddler compared to most of u who have been posting for yonks, so this may explain my actions which at the time felt were warranted, once I started reading ur encouraging messages I felt like more of a pussy with each one I read , in saying this though their was nothing political in the post regarding Tim wiping, well u know, you , and something that hit home was a thread I read not sure who's , we are all part of mankind and more importantly we are Parramatta Eels supporters this did hit a nerve and even though I haven't been part of ur family it feels just like that, as pathetic as this sounds, by the way my mood was not helped with this demoralising loss on Monday, neverthless I will be their on Sunday. Sorry for dribbling for so long.

It's cool mate.
We are all brothers and sisters in here. Doesn't mean we have to agree with each other - it'd be boring otherwise.
When abuse starts, the tone lowers.
If we can all avoid that, the place would be more welcoming.

I for one, am glad you are back.

Suity

big boppa eel

Juniors
Suitman said:
It's cool mate.
We are all brothers and sisters in here. Doesn't mean we have to agree with each other - it'd be boring otherwise.
When abuse starts, the tone lowers.
If we can all avoid that, the place would be more welcoming.

I for one, am glad you are back.

Suity
Cheers Suity:)

dazeely

First Grade
you had to be the last didn't you Hellsy. Couldn't let the post die. On ya. Oh yeh welcome back BBE

Hellsy

Immortal
U guys can talk :LOL: :LOL:
How much do you all want to be the last :LOL: :LOL:
I wasnt even trying!!!!!!!!!!

:sto:

Latest posts