What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Week Boredom Breaker: Name that Eel

T.S Quint

Coach
You'd rather eat a shit burger than a veggie burger?

F**ken sicko.

I was talking about a nothing burger.
A shit burger doesn’t sound all that appetising. Then again neither does a veggie burger. Or how about those burgers that supposedly taste like meat but aren’t real meat? The work of the devil they are.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I was talking about a nothing burger.
A shit burger doesn’t sound all that appetising. Then again neither does a veggie burger. Or how about those burgers that supposedly taste like meat but aren’t real meat? The work of the devil they are.
I had one a while ago and struggled to tell the difference.

A shit burger, that is...

T.S Quint

Coach
I had one a while ago and struggled to tell the difference.

A shit burger, that is...

I had some of the ‘non-meat meat’ in a ready-made meal from the local Woolies. Was some sort of casserole. I wasn’t a fan. Even with all the sauce and veggies I could tell the difference.

Funny thing was I didn’t realize it was non-meat when I began eating it. Thought the texture was weird and looked at the box it came in, then realised i’d accidentally bought the wrong thing.