What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabra 2008 JBC

chester

Juniors
I have been told that the Cabra coach has been given the flick for next years JBC,does anyone know if this is true????

coachz

Juniors
with the team that cabramatta had on paper they should have won the comp easily, heads should roll. the players there seem very unhappy

Cabra2Blues

Juniors
legend said:
I heard the same thing.
and all new people running the Football club ,the Voting for the board of the Leagues club opens on Tuesday and the position of football administrator will be advertised sometime after the board has been elected ,I think they are splitting the administrators job into 2 positions ie. juniors & seniors .
I know he was very keen to get back into coaching next season & I believe he has been approached by a rival JB cup side perhaps as manager

coachz

Juniors
wowzers.... i heard from a past cabra player today that several players are threating to walk out of cabra if the coach is not sacked. a newly elected board will decide his future soon. crazy!!!!!!!!

Cabra2Blues

Juniors
coachz said:
sorry guys!!! forgot to mention. coach bewmont hasnt been sacked yet
i saw some animated disscusions between him and a couple of players on saturday .
Alot is happening at ALL levels of the club it would seem

Nfed

Juniors
There is a rumour among some other clubs that Adam Tippett was really the coach this year.

one_eyed_demon

Juniors
Nfed said:
There is a rumour among some other clubs that Adam Tippett was really the coach this year.
yeah i heard the same, also heard from a cabra official that tippett put a big wedge in the side and 8 or so players will walk if tippett stays

coachz

Juniors
yates, heckenberg, jones, emms, brown, burns, weaver gruska have all told the coach they wont be at the club next year

Spike

First Grade
Geez that's a lot of talent to go all at one time. Similar to the exodus that Windsor had last year

Cabra2Blues

Juniors
coachz said:
yates, heckenberg, jones, emms, brown, burns, weaver gruska have all told the coach they wont be at the club next year
4 of those players were the ones in an animated talke with the coach on saturday,are they going regardless or only if beauy stays ?

Cabra2Blues

Juniors
coachz said:
Yates and Jones are definately gone, the others are not so clear cut, Don Thompson has been picked up by the roosters also

Spike

First Grade
With the year Thompson had, it's no surprise that a NRL club picked him up.