What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabra 2008 JBC

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Hmmm the publicity officer ,getting a bit slack huh ?, no mate I couldn't make it out to the game unfortunately I had to work sounds like I missed a barnstorming win
..:sarcasm:yeah limetime its up there now buddy.. hey the.. cabra vrs erina.. Game is gonna have alot of interest riding on the outcome.. erina to fight for survival..& cabra to cement a semi position.. hope that supporter bus is choca full of rowdy cabra sptrs heading down the F3 Central coast way !!.:cool:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Cabra Juggernaught Rolls on.. 7th straight win in Row..Disposing of Erina & ending their semi final hopes .. cabra : 38 - Erina : 22...Tries for Cabra : Francis Vaiotu,[2] Scott Jones [2] Louis Vaiotu, james Trotter, Allan Burns..Luke Branighan 5/7 goals..

Last edited:

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
In a Brutal physical Encounter.. CABRA prevailed over an Enthusiatic Chester Hill outfit.. Final Score CABRA : 24 - CHESTER HILL : 10 ... at New Era Stadium... if anyone has any other JBC Game Results... please post them in.. Thank you..

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Good news for Any Cabra Supporters/Followers out there..Ritchie parker back from suspension.. powerhouse forward sika tauape Back from knee injury.. should Boost our Forward pack.. louis vaiotu has been Named on the Bench.. were looking for 10wins in a Row 2equal the club Record.. so calling on The .. cabra Faithful.. to get Down 2the Shire & support the Boys !! ..

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
ATTENTION : To All Cabramatta Blues sptrs/followers..There has Been a Change of Venue..&.. Time for The SHARKS -vrs- BLUES... Game.. VENUE: SUTHERLAND OVAL ..DATE : SATURDAY .... Commencing TIME : 3:00pm...

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
::clap:Congatulations To The Following Jim Beam Cup Players for Recieving Awards on PRESENTATION NIGHT::clap:

PLAYER OF THE YEAR : SCOTT JONES
ROOKIE OF THE YEAR : FRANCIS VAIOTU
PRESIDENTS AWARD : JOSH MCLEVENNY
FORWARD OF THE YEAR : CASEY ELLIS
BACK OF THE YEAR : SAMUEL AIGA
PLAYERS PLAYER : CASEY ELLIS

:clap:A Big Hearty Congratulatons Goes out The CABRAMATTA TWO BLUES JBC Players.. The Coaching Staff & Management..For a Stellar 2008 Season..Hoping to Ride The Horse Home in Our Quest To Be... '2009 JBC CHAMPIONS '.:clap: :BDH:

100yearsRL

Juniors
Cabramatta have acquired the services of two quality players with the recent signing of former Cronulla fringe First Grade halfback Andrew Dallanano and Balmain Tigers forward Jamie Small for the 2009 Jim Beam Cup season.
Both players have agreed to terms and offer the Club plenty of experience, with Dallanano sure to replace the void left by incumbant halfback Luke Branigan who recently signed with English Super League Club Gateshead. Dallanano, who already has 7 first grade games to his name, comes to the Club in good form after being named the Illawarra District A Grade player of the year for his performances at Berkley.

The Blues also look set to lose promising young fullback Sammy Aiga who has been signed by Cronulla as a back-up to Brett Kearney, although Aiga is certain to return to Cabramatta should the new deal not work out. On a more positive note, Jim Beam Cup Forward of the Year and Players Player from 2008 season, Casey Ellis, has resigned with the Club for 2009, along with class forwards Albert Tuara, Ross Brown and Chris Yates.

Source: Cabra Leagues Website

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Confirmation for Roland & 100 years..It's Official & on Pen to Paper Ben Ellis has Jumped onboard The Cabra 2009 BRC Squad. There Also are a Couple of NSW COUNTRY Players Trialing out..but don't Know there Names as yet !!..

Erina7Eagle

Confirmation for Roland & 100 years..It's Official & on Pen to Paper Ben Ellis has Jumped onboard The Cabra 2009 BRC Squad. There Also are a Couple of NSW COUNTRY Players Trialing out..but don't Know there Names as yet !!..
Thanks for update cabra rocks.Can you pls find if cabra have a points problem and also what players cabra have lost you seem to be the eyes & ears out cabra way.Thanks

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Thanks for update cabra rocks.Can you pls find if cabra have a points problem and also what players cabra have lost you seem to be the eyes & ears out cabra way.Thanks
For Sure I am not The Eyes & Ears out my way..Roland & Terry the Parra God have far more Accurate Sources than me. I'm just a Supporter who follows the Club heck i hav'nt even set foot into the Cabramatta Leagues club as of yet. Richie Parker Could be one of the Losses from Last Season as he has not been seen at Training..& another Key Player has Failed to Turn up to pre season Training as of Lately, From what i have heard ..but not at Liberty to Give out Names ..there are a couple of unhappy Cookies at the club & the points system has put some pressure on marque players at the club with the addition of a another high profile player..But in my opionion " I'm all for it ", i Think the Club is moving in the Right Direction.

Erina7Eagle

For Sure I am not The Eyes & Ears out my way..Roland & Terry the Parra God have far more Accurate Sources than me. I'm just a Supporter who follows the Club heck i hav'nt even set foot into the Cabramatta Leagues club as of yet. Richie Parker Could be one of the Losses from Last Season as he has not been seen at Training..& another Key Player has Failed to Turn up to pre season Training as of Lately, From what i have heard ..but not at Liberty to Give out Names ..there are a couple of unhappy Cookies at the club & the points system has put some pressure on marque players at the club with the addition of a another high profile player..But in my opionion " I'm all for it ", i Think the Club is moving in the Right Direction.
Thanks cabra rocks if your all for having unhappy players at your club i'm glad i dont support it . some info from a former coach of our club tells me cabra have a history of off field problems that end up hurting them on the field . your hooker will be a big loss being a low pointer . ok cabra rock thanks . does anyone have any news on any high profile signings for penrith club or any at all

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Thanks cabra rocks if your all for having unhappy players at your club i'm glad i dont support it . some info from a former coach of our club tells me cabra have a history of off field problems that end up hurting them on the field . your hooker will be a big loss being a low pointer . ok cabra rock thanks . does anyone have any news on any high profile signings for penrith club or any at all
I Did'nt Say i'm all for having unhappy players at the club. I'm Just Backing the Club in their Efforts to Muster up The Most Competitive Side they Can Field This 2009 BRS Season.. As we all know it's a Fierce Competition. In order for the Club to move Forward .Unfortunately Some Tough Decisions have to be made & These off Field Drama's you Refer to are'nt Just prone to Cabra..Other clubs have their Fare Share of Off Field Drama Issues also.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Originally Posted by The Wrong Eye
Looks as though Windsor will be hard to beat again.
Seems that they have kept majority of last years squad and have added Hutch Maivia and Lino Salafai from Premier League team..:sarcasm: This is Why I Back the Club in Their Efforts to Muster up a Competitive Side for The 2009 BRS. We Can't Always Rely on Bringing up Juniors..& that won't work overnight, also It Takes Time to Bring them up to The JBC Intensity Level.

Latest posts