What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabra 2009 Updates

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Source : Cabra Website..
St George / Illawarra Dragons Utility Ben Ellis has agreed to terms with the Cabramatta Two-Blues for the 2009 Season, joining younger brother and 2008 Best Forward and Players Player Casey Ellis in the sky blue jumper. Ellis, who played 7 first grade games in 2008 and has already played 21 career games at the top level, will add a wealth of experience to the young Two-Blues side, which also resigned boom youngsters Francis Vaiotu, Louis Vaiotu and Joshua McIllvenney. With pre season training already in full swing, coach Len Stacker is pleased with the level of professionalism and intensity that Ellis has already bought to the Club

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
A bit fitter and he would be a great impact player for another Bundy Cup Club.
..Regardless of his Loss i think we have a Great Replacement in Jamie Small..maybe the club sensed he won't be here for the next Season..hencefourth in Signing another Prop..& in the Case of Signing up another Hooker, as Scott jones is a Loss to the Club, But in Signing up Ellis..is more of an Ample Replacement.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
:shock:Just a quick update for Any ..Cabra Supporters & Followers, .. umm One of Mounties Trump Card of Last Season ..'Peter Lett' ..the Brother of Dragons 'Michael Lett.. has Been Spotted Training with The ..'Cabra Squad'.. umm Don't know what the Story is There..maybe a Mounties Supporter or Follower or someone here could have more In sight into this Matter.........

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Wow, Mounties will be spewing as I heard they really wanted to keep him.
Oh well, good for us.
..Yeah Terry & i heard he is keen & Hell bent on making the squad , i just wonder if the club is going to name the 2009 Bundy Red Shield Squad During the Club Annual General Meeting on sun Jan 11th.. or Before hand,.. Be interesting wth a Couple of NSW Country players That could be up for Positions..

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Wow, Mounties will be spewing as I heard they really wanted to keep him.
Oh well, good for us.
..Yeah Terry & i heard he is keen & Hell bent on making the squad , i just wonder if the club is going to name the 2009 Bundy Red Shield Squad During the Club Annual General Meeting on sun Jan 11th.. or Before hand,.. Be interesting wth a Couple of NSW Country players That could be up for Positions..

Erina7Eagle

:shock:Just a quick update for Any ..Cabra Supporters & Followers, .. umm One of Mounties Trump Card of Last Season ..'Peter Lett' ..the Brother of Dragons 'Michael Lett.. has Been Spotted Training with The ..'Cabra Squad'.. umm Don't know what the Story is There..maybe a Mounties Supporter or Follower or someone here could have more In sight into this Matter.........
Lett strong running centre possible back row also 8 to 10 pointer . cabra rocks can you check with cabra leagues officials how they are going to manage their pps[100] next season .

Roland

Juniors
Lett is on the Flegg/CRL scale so he is 4 points to Cabra or 3 points if he stays with Mounties.

Roland

Juniors
The Cabra side could be something like this:

Yates 15
B Ellis 20
Small 10
Brown 3
C Ellis 3
Heckenberg 6
Fluke 4
Dallalana 15
McIlvenny 2
Trotter 2
Burns 5
Vaiotu 2
Vaiotu 2

Tuara 3
Lett 4
Poto 2
Roche 2

= 100

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Lett strong running centre possible back row also 8 to 10 pointer . cabra rocks can you check with cabra leagues officials how they are going to manage their pps[100] next season ..
..Rolands Already got it up Erina..Looks pretty much Accurate too me, I Think Cabra can afford these High points players because theres Quite a Few Juniors there with JBC experience on Low points.. Tuara, Siikeapa, poto, Mclevenny, Trotter, Roche, & The Vaiotu Brothers..but u got a point there, Interesting too see what the Final Line up will be ??.........

Last edited: