What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call from John Chidiac

newmanj

Juniors
For those that have commented on Bobby Gare, he will be part of the team for the Leagues club election. He is a fine man, and really, the major dissappointment for me on Sunday, was him just missing out. At least, that means he can run for the leagues club, as i have been assured that there will be a whole different team for the leagues club election.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
For those that have commented on Bobby Gare, he will be part of the team for the Leagues club election. He is a fine man, and really, the major dissappointment for me on Sunday, was him just missing out. At least, that means he can run for the leagues club, as i have been assured that there will be a whole different team for the leagues club election.

cheers Jason

looks like this is just the start of the sweeping changes

Bob Gare

Juniors
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for supporting our guys. They a great bunch of blokes with one thing in common, this great footy club. To the people who supported me a big THANKS. The 3p team will march on towards our next endeavour and we will need your support.
To Col and Guru thanks for getting on this site and answering the q's. There is going to be some changes in our club, they wont happen o/nite but they will happen, Pricey, Bert, Eric and John have already indicated they want the best for our players and supporters alike.
We did pretty good eh. There was not many votes in it. What has that proved?.... the passion has already started. I wonder how it would have been if 3p was not around.
I want to say a big thanks to the supporters who met with us, your passion and ideas are truly exciting.
Lets go forward and do some great work.
Regards Bob Gare

Stagger eel

Staff member
it was great meeting you on sunday bob, looking forward to your continued input and committment to this great club.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I agree with J, Bob, you missing out was a big disapointment for mine.

We, as supporters, are all looking forward to working with yourself and the other guys for the good of the club.

Have a lovely Christmas!! Jess x

bartman

Immortal
Well done Bob, for coming on here in the first place, and coming back today :thumn. I was hoping you'd be fourth on the FC, but it was a close run thing, and a good overall result in favour of some change.

I am looking forward to the plans 3P are putting together re the Leagues Club for next year's stage two, all the best.

Suitman

Post Whore
Well done Bob, for coming on here in the first place, and coming back today :thumn. I was hoping you'd be fourth on the FC, but it was a close run thing, and a good overall result in favour of some change.

I am looking forward to the plans 3P are putting together re the Leagues Club for next year's stage two, all the best.

I was hoping he'd be 5th - therefore a 5-2 split. ;-)

Suity

bartman

Immortal
I was hoping he'd be 5th - therefore a 5-2 split. ;-)

Suity
I did actually mean 4th, I would have liked to seen Bob on before Chidiac based on his efforts. I can admit to voting 5-2 though, so Bob and Ovo were the only people I voted for who missed out.

Hellsy

Immortal
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all of you for supporting our guys. They a great bunch of blokes with one thing in common, this great footy club. To the people who supported me a big THANKS. The 3p team will march on towards our next endeavour and we will need your support.
To Col and Guru thanks for getting on this site and answering the q's. There is going to be some changes in our club, they wont happen o/nite but they will happen, Pricey, Bert, Eric and John have already indicated they want the best for our players and supporters alike.
We did pretty good eh. There was not many votes in it. What has that proved?.... the passion has already started. I wonder how it would have been if 3p was not around.
I want to say a big thanks to the supporters who met with us, your passion and ideas are truly exciting.
Lets go forward and do some great work.
Regards Bob Gare

Thanks Bob!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
What nationality is Chidiac? is it Ukrainian? only because i am and i have that 'iac' somewhat in the last part of my surname...

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
What nationality is Chidiac? is it Ukrainian? only because i am and i have that 'iac' somewhat in the last part of my surname...
Lebanese.
Good on john for getting on the board, he has tried year after year, he didn't get elected in the first few years he ran for it, but it never stopped him, each year he would continue to get involved. This guy loves the eels like us fans, he is passionate about them, and he will definetely be in touch with the fans and getting their input. He is a great guy and with him along with the others on the board, im confident this club is heading in the right direction again.

Congratulations John

Latest posts