What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call of the year

Hurriflatch

Referee
Goes to Paul Harragon about 10 mins ago in the reggies Grand Final.

"This is like a game of chess basketball"

Carlito

Juniors
Mark Geyer: I see alot of similarities between this JF GF and the one last year. The roosters went through the season undefeated then got beaten by the sharks.
Gus: No they didn't.

Hurriflatch

Referee
or this one

When Parra's flegg player Thomas McGougan did some good things Reg Regan says it's pronouced Mc-Gouge-an to which Geyer said

I played with his brother Eye.

Zippy Eel

Juniors
Carlito said:
Mark Geyer: I see alot of similarities between this JF GF and the one last year. The roosters went through the season undefeated then got beaten by the sharks.
Gus: No they didn't.

Thats the best one

PIG

Juniors
Ben Ikin...."see if the Roosters can force a mistake to give them a bit of a stiff"

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the worst call of the year was by Freddy on Sunday

"Soward is the best kicker in the world"

then he kicked it over the sideline into the crowd, on the kick off

Mr Saab

Referee
Twizzle said:
the worst call of the year was by Freddy on Sunday

"Soward is the best kicker in the world"

then he kicked it over the sideline into the crowd, on the kick off

fittler makes harragon sound like a combo of sterling and gould with regards to league knowledge.
Fittler seriously needs english lessons if he is to make a go of being a TV analyst.

Mr Saab

Referee
ch 9 has enough bias commentators. They dont need a goose rooster who comes out and makes pathetic statements.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
My favourite comment is that the Roosters Premier League team had more first grade experience. If you look through that Parramatta Squad you would see how ridiculous a comment that is.

White Poiner

Coach
"pakatoah he really packs a punch" Freddy on the arive alive cup final.

He sounded so f**ked up when he said it.

The Colonel

Immortal
White Poiner said:
"pakatoah he really packs a punch" Freddy on the arive alive cup final.

He sounded so f**ked up when he said it.

I think he tried to use the same line again a bit later and made himself look even more stupid, if it was at all possible.....