What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call of the year

albi

Juniors
Fox commentator praised Schifcoske for taking a high bomb despite "Koopu coming hard down his throat"

Kiwi

First Grade
Voss, Hollywood, Ikin and Matty Johns would make a great commentary team. The rest should be shot.

lolesi

First Grade
Carlito said:
Mark Geyer: I see alot of similarities between this JF GF and the one last year. The roosters went through the season undefeated then got beaten by the sharks.
Gus: No they didn't.

They did! the try right near full time was disallowed, was bullsh*tttttttttttt
:(

Kiwi

First Grade
I was impressed with Hollywood on the radio, he was great, they should give him a fulltime gig on the 9 team. The great thing was, billy boy didn't waffle on with sh*t, he gave a good run down of the rules when needed and spoke about the game with great knowledge and no bias.

Meanie

Juniors
Daize said:
I think Ben Ikin makes a good commentator.

He's definitely getting better, would make a far better Queensland commentator during Origin than Fatty.

Latest posts