What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling it quits after this

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Hey dudes, just to let you know, after this round (if we get past this round that is) I'm not going to play Forum 7s after it. I'm tired of trying to get in touch with people and getting them to respond. Hearing their excuses of not being interested, having other plans.etc. Fair enough if they have other things to do, well so do I and I have had enough of giving up my time to get responses out of this team and never hearing anything back.

At the moment I have no intentions for playing next year. Unless there is room somewhere and I can fully trust a team is dedicated enough to play for a full season.

Thank You!

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
It's not to say I am angry at everyone in my team because I'm not but I'm more annoyed with everything involving this team in general

Big Mick

Referee
Mate that is terrible.

I'd hate to see someone like you leave the game.

If there is any chance you should try stick with the lads and try recruit some guys in the off-season.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
brf, you should definitely link up with another side, especially one like Easts who are passionate about F7's and in need of players.

Maybe they can allay any issues you may be feeling within your current club (no discredit to your current team as I have no idea about any of the dramas they may be experiencing, nor are they any of my business.)

Latest posts