What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling Macca ....

Bay56

First Grade
ring ring ... ring ring .... ring ring

Macca: is that you Bay ??

Bay56: yeah, macca ... great game tonight !!

Macca: yeah thanks Bay ... listen I'll have to leave ya ... waiting for my head to come down a couple of sizes so I can get out of the dressing room and get over to Fyshwick ... err err err home.

Bay56: yeah OK Macca but hey, great combo with kangaroo arms tonight.

Macca: yeah when he keeps in his own airspace it makes things a lot easier. Did you see my druzza tonight ??

Bay56: yeah, great stuff macca .. sent the defender one way fend of with a bent arm, etc etc ... just like you described it !!!

Macca: hey bay, what do you think of my chances in SOO.

Bay56: mate, youve got one thing in your favour and thats talent. Unfortunetaly you've got a couple against you, namely you aint got a red/blue and white jersey on, your initials aint BF and you havent been over to gus's pad .... you havent have you ??!!?

Macca: nah nah dont worrr bay I'm not that way inclined .. which reminds me, I think my head has shrunk enough to fit through the door so I'm off home.

Bay56: home ehh .... yeah sure macca ... go get em champ.

Macca: cya next time bay ... eeee haaaa !!!

greeneyed

First Grade
Yah, the pregame tape was funny the FIRST time we saw it... but this must be the third or fourth time it was shown.

Did the half time "entertainment" reach the lowest possible depths of embarassment that has ever been reached at half time before????

Honestly, I was embarassed to be a Raiders supporter because of the half time "entertainment" with people from the visiting team there while it was going on. Awful. Truly awful. Embarassing... or did I say that already?

greeneyed

First Grade
Remember Super League... at least we got Belinda whatshername in the helicopter and the bands and fireworks and a real promotion for the game.........

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
Maybe if the raiders could get a crowd bigger than 16 000 they might bother with some decent half time stuff. There was only 13 000 tonight so maybe that shoddy relay was all they could be bothered to do.

At the brumbies (i don't like union, i work at the stadium) they had 'triathlons'. the swim leg was the most appaling thing i've ever seen.

Rohan

Juniors
Bring back the beach ball!!!!!

and extend the length of run up back to what it was originally so there is maximum carnage. :twisted:

sydraider

First Grade
That pre-game thing was a barry crocker but i had a good laugh.

What do you get when you cross a carrot with a raider.......alan tongue :?
Was pretty sad really, im guessing the kids like it though, which is what it is aimed at i guess.

Half time show was pretty sad too but victor gave us a laugh with his constant barging into other people.

Im only there for the game anyways, im usually taking a slash or talking to mates at half time lol

ball boy

Bench
sydraider said:
That pre-game thing was a barry crocker but i had a good laugh.

What do you get when you cross a carrot with a raider.......alan tongue :?
Was pretty sad really, im guessing the kids like it though, which is what it is aimed at i guess.

Half time show was pretty sad too but victor gave us a laugh with his constant barging into other people.

Im only there for the game anyways, im usually taking a slash or talking to mates at half time lol

thats exactly the same as what they used last year when good food good fun were match day sponser

DrewBeliever

Juniors
You can all stop moaning now.

Great to log on and see the Macca phone call's are back, how much have we miss them!

greeneyed

First Grade
The pre game entertainment was a video of Macca visiting some schoolkids to teach them about good food, and dressing up in costumes and stuff. It was produced and used LAST YEAR.

The half time thing had people dressed up as hearts and bunches of grapes and stuff doing this obstacle course so as to take big letters from one or other end of the field to the middle, so as to spell out "Good Food, Good Fun". Miserable.

reptar

Juniors
The pre game entertainment was a video of Macca visiting some schoolkids to teach them about good food, and dressing up in costumes and stuff. It was produced and used LAST YEAR.

Note that it had been editted to take Jamaal out of it, though?