What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Camera angles?

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Im pretty sure this question has never been answered in full.All we know is there are quite a few different camera angles you can choose.

Can any of the people who have played the game give us an in depth explanation of the camera angles?

Is there one like ARL 96?

We know there is a side and a behind view so they pretty much speak for themselves but what are the others?

axl rose

Bench
Wigan Warrior said:
Im pretty sure this question has never been answered in full.All we know is there are quite a few different camera angles you can choose.

Can any of the people who have played the game give us an in depth explanation of the camera angles?

Is there one like ARL 96?

We know there is a side and a behind view so they pretty much speak for themselves but what are the others?

I want to know that as well. I hope they have an ARL 96 view.

Dragon

Coach
Well guys, today i had a quick look at all the angles.

Theres the standard behind view which is like the demo. The one i used and liked most was basically the behind cam, but slightly on an angle to the side. I had a look at the side on cam, and it looks awesome, just like tv. I didnt use it cuz it takes some getting used to, but seasoned players should be able to play with it no worries. The other one i saw was a high cam, basically behind but high up in the sky. Cant remember any others, hope this answered ur question guys.

axl rose

Bench
Dragon said:
Well guys, today i had a quick look at all the angles.

Theres the standard behind view which is like the demo. The one i used and liked most was basically the behind cam, but slightly on an angle to the side. I had a look at the side on cam, and it looks awesome, just like tv. I didnt use it cuz it takes some getting used to, but seasoned players should be able to play with it no worries. The other one i saw was a high cam, basically behind but high up in the sky. Cant remember any others, hope this answered ur question guys.

Thanks Dragon, they sound pretty good & hopefully they are nice and close to the action so we can recognise some of the players. Im not really a big fan of the behind view but i guess that will be the easiest one to use.

Erhan

Juniors
I like using the High cam for all sport games because it feels like you can control the players most accurately that way. It may not give you an opportunity to see the player detail but if you want to win, I think this view will be it.

Anonymous

Juniors
I didn't like using the behind cam, made it feel like I was playing Rugby 2001 :lol: So I changed to side on which is equally as comfortable IMO and haven't changed back.

Latest posts