What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cameron ciraldo

Serc

First Grade
That's not fair, you can't pick a player for one of your threads that will actually have us agreeing with you.

:lol: I was about to say something similar...as soon as I saw 'knights girl' as the thread starter and 'cameron ciraldo' as the title I thought:

"Someone wants to get in our good books again!"

As for the subject at hand, I'm not sure why he gets picked either...you would think that someone like Filipo would be at or above him in the pecking order by now!

Edit: Having now read the remainder of this wonderful thread, I probably shouldn't have bothered with the latter part...as you were ladies and gents!

Last edited:
how can cameron ciraldo continue to be selected in first grade? he is hopeless...surely we hve better players in centurions......shocking.

I am convinced its to try to make me and my girl cry..... God knows it comes close everytime we see him.

In all seriousness I remember reading Steve Southern has been doing okay in the Centurians, surely he'd be a better option if they are after experience?

Rusty

Juniors
Not really. She's stated repeatably that Mullen has been playing terribly, even though his form almost had him representing the blues this year..

Instead they went with someone who was playing worse and whose team was running second last.

Mullen- what a gun. I love that thing he does where he kicks in the corner. Is that he's only play? I suppose we'll just have to reminisce about the NQLD game everyone blabs on about....his best game and only good game in 5 years. Followed by the fact that our forwards are really shit and that's why Mullen can never fulfill his potential.

(Sarcasm intended).

I havn't seen so much "gay" from you since your wedding.

This comment gets my...

seal-of-approval.jpg

Latest posts