What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Mcinnes Red V?

i question the logic of this and if he's knocked us back once already it begs the question if he wants to be here or is just desperate now he has no other option lets hope the money is commensurate with his desire to play for the club!

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
i question the logic of this and if he's knocked us back once already it begs the question if he wants to be here or is just desperate now he has no other option lets hope the money is commensurate with his desire to play for the club!

Desparate I'd say. South's have worked out Cook is their better option going forward and McInnes can see the writing on the wall.

St Georgio

Juniors
I heard Jimmy Hooper say the Dragons going through a rebuilding year for 2017 , in other words No decent spine which mean another crap year ahead...No coach, no hooker, no halfback!

Actually I'd see how benji goes at hooker until a decent one comes on the market I feel mcinness' papers are stamped and he's not even here yet lol the fact he knocked us back before sticks in my craw a little bit but that's just me!:flushed:

borat

Bench
Rabbits need to move on McInnes to sign Farrah and are likely to be paying some of his freight. I reckon we are getting him on the cheap and hoping Segeyaro follows.

RedVDave

First Grade
Hell I'd rather bring Fien out of retirement to play hooker but this will simply have to do for now oh well it's a slight improvement I guess then again so would Ronald McDonald.