What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith of the Storm is a "bag snatcher"!

ockham

Juniors
LESStar58 said:
Buderus is a bloody sook and is known for lashing out when aggravated in some way.

Someone get Buderus a box of tissues.

Oh ye of short memory. Buderus is one of the genuine good guys of RL. He is tough and has spent most of his career just doing his job.

If there has been sooking in the NSW Jersey recently (2 years) it is for good reason - we have been playing stupid football, much like a previous reference that suggested it was playground stuff. Too true. Until somone treats the selection seriously, the players won't either.

Cloud9

sharko said:
I always thought Smith was a fine hooker, probably the form hooker in the comp but I have always suspected him of being quite a dirty player also..and in last nites Origin 2 match he comfirmed it.
TV footage I saw showed him quite clearly involved in a two man tackle on a Blues forward in the later part of the first half..Smith then quite clearly proceeded to stretch down over the lower back of the Blues forward and grab a handful..a clear cut case of bag snatching and he should be condemned for it.
I will watch a replay of the game tonite and ascertain at what minute it was in the game for clarity.
He is a wonderful player Smith but that sort of conduct is unbecoming and like that Titans homo merely raises suspicion about a player.
The Blues forward chose not to react but was entitled to strike Smith in my opinion!

What a scurrilous post, and you should be ashamed of yourself for trying to cast aspersions on one of the best and fairest players in the game. I saw what happened and i can confidently say there was nothing untoward on Smith's part. What occured was just a hyper extension of his forearm and his digits never contracted in a squirrel grip like motion which is what you are insinuating. I can only describe it as a Murali Muralithuran bowling action minus the wrist action.

kooriguy

Juniors
he is probably dirty he plays for the grapple tacklers melbourne and probably rooms with that dirty slater on away trips.

Charlie124

First Grade
Ryan said:
Smith lashed out with a boot and kicked Buderus. Buderus didn't look happy.

Buderus should be honoured that the #1 Hooker in Australia chose him to wipe his boots on.

effnic

Bench
To many parra fans on lu imo. How did a Smith grabbing nuts thread turn into a Lyon bashing once again. Is there some kind of lu gas chamber to even out the fan base and maybe a spare room for Dodge.

LESStar58

Referee
ockham said:
Oh ye of short memory. Buderus is one of the genuine good guys of RL. He is tough and has spent most of his career just doing his job.

If there has been sooking in the NSW Jersey recently (2 years) it is for good reason - we have been playing stupid football, much like a previous reference that suggested it was playground stuff. Too true. Until somone treats the selection seriously, the players won't either.

Does not detract from the fact that he retaliates like a schoolgirl everytime someone pulls his hair...

Dallas got him last year and Smithy got him this year. On Wednesday night after Smithy pole axed him and laughed in his face Buderus followed Cam into the defensive line and pushed him before getting back into his own line.

If a player is filthy at getting beat or outplayed it only takes a small incident to get a player like Buderus to snap.

Latest posts