What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith Watch

he's the most influential player in the history of the sport. IMO need to change the laws so to make the halfback more influential than the No.9.

When I read your post it i understood how I felt about Cameron Smith being the greatest player, the greatest commentator and yes if he ever gets into coaching, the greatest coach as well and you really added to my day described me completely, i understand exactly how you feel. How Cameron Smith or smithy to his mates or GOAT or immortal felt after the "60 minutes" hatchet job on him. Or Hooper and Kent going after Cameron smith every single night on NRL360. Horrible. Disgusting. Cameron Smith felt Hurt and worthless….I have been ostracised by all and the pain is unbearable. Just like the media did to Cameron smith during his career. Like your father my father thinks I should just move on – he sees them I don’t.
The world thinks we’re the perfect family if only they knew what a cruel, narcissistic bunch of morons I’m related to just like Cameron Smith felt like.
But when EVERYONE except you is invited or given consideration, when even those they don’t always interact with are invited and not you, when they do that to your face and not care how you take it…IT ’ HURTS. You just want to cry. But you don’t want to do that in front of them ’cause they’ll think you’re being a drama queen again, being unreasonable again. I have acknowledged to myself that I have a problem, but how I wish they stop causing more pain and just be sensitive enough.

Just like Cameron Smith did, I’ve had 4 ‘major cries’ over the burning question of WHY and actually ‘shocked’ a Neuron Psychologist over the EXTENT, DURATION AND BY JUST HOW MANY ARE IN THIS ‘ORGANIZATION OF CRUEL AND SPITEFUL BULLIES ‘!!

A nurse turned up incidentally to just take my observations and as I had been crying quite hard, my blood pressure was extremely high and I was in risk of having an aneurysm or stroke. I casually told them to all calm down because that was how I always felt after having a cry about this! Nevertheless, I was treated as a high risk patient for stroke aneurysm !

( I wish) so I suppose I do support your theory re ‘depths of pain’ as I promise you, Cameron Smith knows pain from the Media as deep, so deep that I wouldn’t wish this pain on ANYBODY! It strips you of your self esteem, you can’t make old memories so stay ‘stuck in the past of your last memory’ but they’ve ALL MOVED ON, Children grown and you haven’t crossed their nasty, spiteful and hatred mind not even ONCE!! Cameron Smith knows this type of pain, he endured it ever one of his playing days from media abuse, he was the greatest player ever and all the media did was abuse him, day, in and day out. He would cry. of course, we all would have. That type of abuse is terrible and anti human. Are you all Anti Human? and he has moved on and for that I say God Bless you Cameron Smith, you are an inspiration to us all.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Rumoured to be trying to defect to LIV thereby ruining the game by a selfish greedy pursuit of millions. Sounds familiar