What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone believe we are this bad?

broncos2010

Juniors
When you look at our front row and 2nd row on paper we should be on top of the table.

Yet we have so many issues,we still don't have an out and out fullback instead we play a 5/8 at fullback our actual fullback plays on the wing, our halves are probably the worst in the comp one is way past his use by date and the other is just not nrl standard,our outside backs depth is shocking.

Yet the club has done nothing about this on the player market besides misssing out on dugan.We have plenty of spare cap but looks like a) the club does not want to get anyone or b) no one wants to come here.

Spot On

Coach
I told you about this before the season kicked off B10. I'd say most people could see what was coming.

Maroon4life

Juniors
To be fair you can only buy what's on the market.

They f**ked up royally by pulling the offer on Dugan, i'm a believer of watching them play and not caring what happens with their personal life. We could have had a tier 1 fullback for the next 10 years.

Someone has to be responsible for the retention of Wallace as well, his continued resigning over the years has damaged the team to it's core.

The other major stuff up was naming Thaiday as captain, should have been Parker. This was clear as day to everyone but the people who made the decision. If Thaiday can play like he did in SOO but produce what he has for the broncos over the last 10 weeks he dosen't deserve the captaincy.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Thaiday's effort has been there, he's just playing in the wrong position. he's always been an edge runner,t hat where he's most devastating but he's pushed into the middle expected to do hitups into the guts of the defense. he went so well in origin 2 because he was back on the fringes running hole and angles, not bashing it into a brick wall

unfortunately mcguire is having an average year when we all expected this would be his breakout year, hannant has had some injuries and the rest of the pack aside from parker havent consistently gone forwards

recruitment is zero and there doesnt seem to be much of a plan on how to improve things. witht he lineup on paper we shouldn't be 13th (or whatever we are) but there's obviously issues at the club

ljackson83

Juniors
As a knights supporter who has watched his team struggle for 11 years after the loss of Johns all I can say is keep your chin up. Lockyer is a huge void one which you will feel for many years . Your only saving grace is Cameron Smith who I hear wants to move back to QLD to be closer to his family which lives in Logan.... But it will cost you $$overs