What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can anyone help?

When i finally get the game here in the Uk, im gonna create a team of league players who've left to play union. Kind of an exiles team. Can anyone help with this? So far ive got Sailor, Tuquiri, Robinson, Harris, Paul, Rogers. Anyone tell me some more players that would be a great help!!!

brad thorn
andrew walker (can't remember if he is playing for manly in the game but doubt it cause he is not in their starting team anyway)

Underdog

Juniors
If you get a little desperate...Duncan McRea - (Bulldogs to NSW, Randwick) :lol:

I think he retired or is over in the UK playing rugby now. Had 2 good seasons with the Waratahs.

eastsrule

Bench
McRae was the worst Fly Half in NSW Rugby history. :) Cost randwick a few games, one against easts.

Rocky Elsom and Lenny Beckett.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
suppose you could say Tuigamala and Quinnell.They both went back to union but still played league.What a player Tuigamala was.strength/break tackle ability on FULL!!!

Latest posts