What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Payne Hass keep this up?

Wizardman

First Grade
I am not a Broncos fan....but Hass is on track to having the best ever season for a front rower. The big question is....can he keep it up for a full season?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I would be resting him throughout the Origin period, because he's playing for the Blues, may as well accept that shit, but I wouldn't be playing him at club level much at all from May thru July.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Something that just struck me too- we’re less than a week from Eid, meaning he’s been observing Ramadan and presumably fasting for almost the last month. Obviously the Broncos consistently playing night games would help a lot with that but it’s still got to impact his ability to train at a high level, which makes his performances even more phenomenal.

some11

Referee
Taumalolo couldnt keep it up and he was the best forward in the world at one point.

He probably has about 5 years of peak performance ahead of him.

Roosters will come knocking once JWH retires.

Munky

Coach
Taumalolo couldnt keep it up and he was the best forward in the world at one point.

Why would the Roosters knock?

Haas had already tried to go there on his own accord.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
You'd have to think he can't maintain it over a season, but he's always had a big motor and seems to be getting better at not burning himself out during games. I still think he's overused and he should be getting rested a little more, there's no reason to be trying to play him for 70mins a game

Wizardman

First Grade

As good as Taumalolo has been with the ball in hand, his workrate has never been the greatest without it.

Latest posts