What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Tahu score again this year?

Hurriflatch

Referee
So fat Tahu has scored 2 tries both coming in games against the Tigers, admitingly he was screwed outta a fair try v Souths from a poor video ref decision ironically it was Steve Clark BUT the fact remains in 2005 he has only scored against the Tigers.

Lets hope he learns how to score against other sides,

The Dogs would be a good start.

Bazal

Post Whore
He'll score as soon he starts getting more quality ball, like he was on Saturday night. He's one of those players who just has this brilliant ability to score tries.

theicemandanno

Juniors
Would want to, we need him to score tries during the finals series. If he only scores against the tigers, he wont have any in this year's finals. :lol:

sportive cupid

Referee
no I dont think its fair to call Tahu fat.There are many of us who suffer the indignities of ppl jeers because of our weight .We dont want Tahu to feel this way

Parraletic

Juniors
I agree with Bazal. Give hime time to get used to Smith & Morris & the face his in a new position. He'll carve up soon, I can feel it.

GO YOU MIGHTY EELS! :clap:

bartman

Immortal
For those that obviously didn't realise, "fat"="far"...

I'm sure no slurs about anyone's weight were intended. :D

As long as Tahu keeps getting the chance/ball/space to use his attacking flair, then whether he scores or creates the tries, it will come.

Latest posts