What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Rabbitohs buy a whole origin team

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I wish my club was smart enough buy a premiership/origin team.
I find the whole Roosters/Souths thing as 2 people in denial that are 1 or 2 drinks away from making mad, passionate love.
Anyway back to hatin' on the Storm.
f**king merkins.

Souths would play the male role I believe

The_Frog

First Grade
Seeing the scabs are now looking to get Tupou on their books maybe NSW and QLD can play them next year.
I'm just so glad the Salary caps spreading the talent .

1.Allen
2.Tupou
3.Gagai
4.Mitchell
6.Walker
7.Reynolds
9. Cook
11.Arrow
12.Sua
13.Murray

Throw in Johnson and Burgess who played for their countries and you have the 2021 champions.
Looks like 2014 all over again.
I think they will get to 21 next playing against an opposition on the field.
Got to the prelim this year but eliminated by a side that had, at the time, one Origin player.

Knight76

Juniors
Any source for that one mate?

The only report I have seen says "a fraction of what souths offered him".

No, and fair enough thats an assumption based on the amount reportedly offered by Souths to him.

The assumption being he isn't going to sacrifice hundreds of thousands to move clubs.

Could be he signed for less to have the get out clauses in the contract.

jack coburn

Juniors
I’d say easts/Souths should merge but scabs have over taken them as the check book champions. Most of them resigned for couple hundred k less than other clubs offered and in Mitchell’s case apparently 400 k less a season. But when you got rusty, Wayne and the NRL love club you may as well use it.
But once again the question was can they get an entire origin squad. I think Campbell will be a chance next year and tatola an outside one so should go close.

Generalzod

Immortal
Yeah its awful when a team is full of origin and international talent.

1. James Tedesco
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Josh Morris
4. Joseph Manu
5. Brett Morris
6. Luke Keary
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Jake Friend (c)
10. Siosiua Taukeiaho
11. Boyd Cordner (c)
16. Angus Crichton
13. Isaac Liu
Salary cap what salary cap...

verticalsmile

Juniors
Seeing the scabs are now looking to get Tupou on their books maybe NSW and QLD can play them next year.
I'm just so glad the Salary caps spreading the talent .

1.Allen
2.Tupou
3.Gagai
4.Mitchell
6.Walker
7.Reynolds
9. Cook
11.Arrow
12.Sua
13.Murray

Throw in Johnson and Burgess who played for their countries and you have the 2021 champions.
Looks like 2014 all over again.
I think they will get to 21 next playing against an opposition on the field.

Well, good luck to any other club that can attract any great players to the club.
My beloved Crappamatta can't do squat. And have been laughting stock of the NRL for too many years.

Latest posts