What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can the raiders beat the sharks

dmickey07

Juniors
fRANKLY I lost track of who was making the handling errors, giving away penalties and other stupid mistakes. it seemed very collective to me

legend

Coach
I thought Carney was very disappointing tonight. He refused to take the line at all and was a passnger the whole night.

To make matters worse, Weyman is injuted again and it looks to be season ending.

Macko8

Juniors
A pritty poor performance from the boys tonight.
Im not really sure one player stood out for myn.

I dont know what it is, but in the away games we have played this year,in none of them have we looked like scoring a try and lack of attacking options hurts us.
In saying that, we also seem to make more errors away from home.

I dont really think its fair to single out Ben Jones or Withers as playing poorly and being the reason why we didnt have success tonight, its a team game and most of the team flat out played poorly tonight.
You cannot single out players when the whole team doesnt perform.

woeful game for a raiders fan especially the injury of weyman, poor bloke.
I thought it was the wet weather stuffing us away from home but obviously not!

BWNB

First Grade
Macko8 said:
I tend to disagree.
I really find that hard to believe

with big fellas like TLL,Logan,Tilse,Thommo and Thurling the sharks pack are big yeah,but there not that big, we have big forwards as well.

It will come down to the forwards yes, but under no circumstances will this raiders pack be ran over by those fairy forwards from cronulla.
:lol:

Macko8 said:
Lack of attack my arse, we have better attacking options than "old boy" kimmorley and lesbian dykes can dish up, that is forshore.
I think it will be a close game but the raiders will come out on top and win no more than 13 points i believe

AHAHAHA Stop now!

BWNB

First Grade
Macko8 said:
hahaha pack ya bags and head out west you moron....way you go.

Yea mate, good call. I was just responding to your way off predictions

Macko8

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Yea mate, good call. I was just responding to your way off predictions

no worries boof,i was just responding to your wise arse remark.
So what i was wrong yer i know that. No need to rub it in.

BWNB

First Grade
Macko8 said:
no worries boof,i was just responding to your wise arse remark.
So what i was wrong yer i know that. No need to rub it in.

If you can make such an outrageous prediction you should be able to cop my wise arse remarks on the chin.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i concur BBSF, that "no try" policy of the sharks is a winner i recon
dont know why no one ever thought of it before this year!