What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Roosters go all the way with all their players out?

Valheru

Coach
At this stage we will be full strength in the finals apart from JWH and SKD (maybe??). We are specials to lose next week though.

adamkungl

Immortal
Napa won't be charged for that.
Evans should be sweet.
Moa's return compensates for JWH's loss a bit.
Hopefully Pearce returns for finals week 1 or 2.
Missing SKD out there but no one knows what's going to happen there.

We're still in this.

The Sydney Roosters is a marvellous team that is unfortunately beset by serious injuries to key players.

Nevertheless the team is full of talent and depth of talent.

It will prevail eventually, although the loss of Jared Wharea-Hargreaves is a terrible hammer blow to the team. It is now time for Sam Moa, Kane Evans, Dylan Napa and Mr Matagi to step up to the plate.

_Johnsy

Referee
No reason why they can't had a fair try disallowed & bombed 2 others. The scoreline flattered Brisbane last night.

footy75

Bench
These injuries are a shame for them, I reakon at full strength they had it in the bag. Still can but it has all of a sudden become a lot harder.

Tommy Smith

Referee
We're now amongst the pack rather than well ahead of it.

We saw last night that even with 15 players for 65 minutes, we were able to beat Brisbane with Hastings at half and no JWH. Add Moa into the forward rotation and don't bomb so many tries then we're still a shot.

Also where there is an RTS there is a way. Another 300+ running metres last night. He's the best fullback in the game and gets our sets off to a tremendous start. I have no words to describe how good this guy is.

It's also going to be crucial to win first week of the finals as the young bulls will start to fatigue.

alien

Referee
they said on the sunday footy show this morning that pearce could be out for 6 weeks (which is the season)

nick87

Coach
Not if JWH and Pearce are out.
The others they can overcome. But Pearce and JWH set the tone for their teams, Pearce in attack and how the team runs, JWH in the forwards and defenisvely

rabbitohs95

Bench
We're now amongst the pack rather than well ahead of it.

We saw last night that even with 15 players for 65 minutes, we were able to beat Brisbane with Hastings at half and no JWH. Add Moa into the forward rotation and don't bomb so many tries then we're still a shot.

Also where there is an RTS there is a way. Another 300+ running metres last night. He's the best fullback in the game and gets our sets off to a tremendous start. I have no words to describe how good this guy is.

It's also going to be crucial to win first week of the finals as the young bulls will start to fatigue.

I think the biggest loss for you guys re JWH is his forward leadership and dominance. I didn't really think it was a big thing until we lost Sam Burgess this year. Every pack needs a leader and now the Roosters have lost theirs.

I still think they can get far in the finals though, but it doesn't help their cause.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Not with all the injuries. Sometimes I think losing a player during the game is easier than ahead of time cos players don't have time to think or worry.

Roosters played tough last night but with the injuries they've been brought back to the pack

Canard

Immortal
No, and the reason is I don't like them and they are in competition with my club.

Have I any Football reasons why not? No

Latest posts