What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Roosters recover?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
WOW I can't believe it still amuses you :shock: I suppose you haven't had anything to be excited about until recently.

Enjoy.....winning back to back Premierships is difficult.....just ask Melbourne, Newcastle, Roosters and the Panthers ;-)

ozzie

Bench
tigpie cam said:
pyro said:
tigpie cam said:
how bout this one,
buying a team of origin and test standard players.....$4,ooo,ooo.
buying the services of a leading retired referee.....$100,000.
the price of a coaching director........$500,000-1,000,000

the expression on ricky and gouldies face as thier team of underachievers choke at the hands of the doggies...........priceless!!

there are some things that money cant buy,
for everything else there is roosers management

That was sh*t
and here's why:
1) How are the players underachiervers if they're origin and test standard players?
2) If money can't buy the expression on ricky and gouldies face as thier team of underachievers choke at the hands of the doggies. And it's priceless as you say. Then how does the line: for everything else there is Roosters management, make sense? Did they pay for the players with Roosters management? i always thought money was the perferred currency in that situation.

Try to make sense when you're TRYING to be funny next time thanks. Key word TRYING.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
you got nothing princess!!

as a TEAM not as PLAYERS you are the biggest bunch of choking,underachievers imaginable!

try to read the post properly next time,
key word READ

so we bought all these internationals - do some homework and see how many were developed into internationals at the Roosters

Michellino
Wing
Fitzy
Cayless
Hegarty
Crocker

No internationals were bought.

Contracts for these people weren't the highestw shich is why we have had to let players go because of the amount of internationals and SOO players we have.

Also a lot of our players hadn't played SOO until 2003 after we won in 2002..but talking to you is as exciting as watching grass grow and beating your head against a brick wall

Briza

Juniors
1. loss of Fittler.
2. with the inclusion of Roberts and Monaghan will have one of the fastest backlines, but also one of the worst defencively.
3. still one of the best forward packs.

The loss of Freddie will be huge for the Roosters, and with Roberts and Monaghan in the backline Mini's brilliant attack will be nullified by his extra defencive role.

Roosters will be there abouts, but wont win the comp for a year or 2 at least.

ozzie

Bench
Holla if ya hear me said:
especially when minichello cant make a try saving tackle when it counts

and will you change your signature when we do the normal - trample all over you

Latest posts