What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can vodka or Mario tell me this

Crippler

Juniors
This happened in Jonah Lomu and really hope it doesnt happen in NRL as it has a huge bearing to good gameplay.

Looking at the diagram below
A
..............C

......B

The players go from left to right A B and C

Now say they are players in the game and A has the ball.
In jonah lomu there was a glitch where you would always pass to the nearest player to the right of you, regardless of how far back they are in the field and would pass way backwards to B rather than C which is the best player.

So in "Rugby League" is there say a minumum distance where a player must be behind the ball carrier to receive the ball as I fell this is a huge issue when you pass all the time and want to pass to the best player possible rather than the player who is the closest to you on the left or right regardless if for say they are 15 metre behind you.

TripleM

Juniors
Well the easiest solution to this is to do a cut out pass.. That would work fine here. And it wasn't too bad in JLR.. but I do know what your getting at..

Crippler

Juniors
yeh sometimes in Lomu the player wouldnt even be in the screen and it still passed to him

hopefully they program it so receiver can be no more than 10 metres behind the passers

The Engineers Room

First Grade
This is where my suggestion of players being forced to make a run by pushing a button would pay off. The button would be pressed and the outside player would run onto it.

Latest posts