What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can We Beat The St Helens Team?

Can We Beat The St Helens Team?

• Yes

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
well forsure you will since lockyer has won evrything else this year with other bronco queensland and aussie players.
i reckon broncos by 40 if they have there full side on the paddock

ozbash

Referee
Saints will be too strong at home and then of course there is Daniel Anderson's skill as a coach.

Saints by 12

Hallatia

Referee
Lockyer is on fire this year he has one everything he has been in, Broncos will win easily

Leek UK

Juniors
BRISBANE have a warm up against celtic crusaders this time,so NO EXUSES IF U LOSE FROM THE AUSSIES THIS YEAR,u have plenty of prop time.:D

Hallatia

Referee
deluded pom? said:
I love it when the Aussies think they only have to turn up to win by 40. Jokers, the lot of you.:lol:
trust me in this case broncos only do need to turn up to have the win, they are by far the better team, and unless the flight affects them too badly and they take the game seriously they should probably win by a considerable margin

Latest posts