What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can We Dare??

JJ

Immortal
kia ora storm said:
No depth in the squad and not capable of beating Oz or NZ.

I reckon they could upset Australia - but now way will they beat the All Blacks - it'd just upset the natural order of the world. Quite frankly, I think there are many countries (Ireland, Wales, Scotland, Argentina, Italy etc etc) that just don't believe they can beat the All Blacks. Australia genuinely believe they can, and it's (imo) because we play them too often.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
Ireland to beat the AB's.

Care to tell me how many time's they've done that in the past? I'll give you a clue, it's about the same as the number of Sharks premierships....

lockyno1

Post Whore
Numbers do not count in a World Cup. Anyone can beat anyone in a World Cup. Both teams start at 0-0.

You are a clown.

"Anyone can beat anyone" - That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

The gap in quality between Rugby nations is bigger than it ever has been.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Not really, NZ, Aus, SA are very similar and France and Ireland can beat them on their day as well.

JJ

Immortal
Wrong locky, one game doesn't change this.

Until established otherwise NZ remain well ahead of everyone. France and RSA next, then Aust some distance back with Ireland, Wales etc trailing some distance back.

And yeah, if I was a betting man I'd be more than comfortable putting $100 on NZ to easily beat Ireland

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well I'll be putting a $100 on Ireland to beat the AB's as Ireland have O'Driscoll who is by far and away the best player in the world.

JJ

Immortal
:lol: NZ vs Ireland - played 20, NZ won 19, and 1 draw (1973 at Landsdowne Rd).

What are you babbling about you gimp?

That Irish Git wasn't even nominated:

IRB Player of the Year
Dan Carter (New Zealand)
Fourie du Preez (South Africa)
Chris Lathan (Australia)
Richie McCaw (New Zealand)
Paul O'Connell (Ireland)

And McCaw won it by an arm and a leg.

JJ

Immortal
You obviously don't know too much about union... don't throw your money away, more chance of Sri Lanka beatinh Australia in a test cricket series in Aust

Ireland do have a few good players, but nothing that threatens us, and they don't believe they can beat us - which is what I think keeps Aust in it. I only see France as a threat to be honest, they'll border on psychopathic at home.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It is not throwing my money away. Actually I think it will be a good value bet to be honest. As for the IRB awards..LMAO they are worse than the DALLY M's- popularity awards at its finest!

JJ

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
It is not throwing my money away. Actually I think it will be a good value bet to be honest. As for the IRB awards..LMAO they are worse than the DALLY M's- popularity awards at its finest!

Really, you think Dan Carter should have got it ahead of Richie McCaw?? ;-)

lockyno1 said:
As for the IRB awards..LMAO they are worse than the DALLY M's- popularity awards at its finest!

Of course. How could we possibly think that the International governing body
of the sport would know more than some f**king loser keyboard jockey.

Wake-up you pest.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Not at all, but if you think some awards given by a governing body are any better than Dally M's then you are silly as well. They are both as bad as each other. McCaw deserved it last year, but O'Driscoll is the best player in the world.

AuckMel

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Well I'll be putting a $100 on Ireland to beat the AB's as Ireland have O'Driscoll who is by far and away the best player in the world.

Put the betting slip up as proof.

Personally, I just can't see Ireland knocking the off the All Blacks in Cardiff, although granted, they have improved a lot.

Latest posts