What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canada 2012 International Schedule

druzik

Juniors
The ultimate goal is to have Canada will climb rankings with an eye on an automatic berth for the 2017 Rugby League World Cup.

No, No , No....... No team should have an automatic berth in the competition aside form the hosts and also the previous winners.

Evil Homer

Staff member
There's maybe a case for the semi-finalists at this stage, but I agree in principle. Hopefully we'll have better and more extensive qualifying for the 2017 tournament, although the suggestion that the next European Shield might double up as the European qualifying tournament doesn't fill me with confidence.

clarency

Juniors
I think they just meant that they want to get inside the top 16.

Do-able... if they can win all their games.

oh... I was a bit sceptical but I tried to find out if England Lions was the name of there full side.

Oh well I'm sure it is still good for them to play games.

sharkalert

Juniors
Still, whichever England team it is, good on them for doing it. The English have also been much active in developing the game internationally than Australia.

Latest posts