What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

canberra "army"

Genghis Chan

Juniors
juggalo_strit said:
better support groups like saints/dogs/roosters
now i cannot agree with you on the roosters
if they weren't winning you'd find there crowds would drop......
but not just the bandwagon fans but the die hards as well
i think that if they were in the spot the tigers/knights were in at the moment they would be struggling for crowd support

Can't agree with the Dogs or Saints either.

Saints supporters boo and walk out on their team even before half time.

Dogs supporters just know how to threaten and abuse you. Very uncivilised mob that's always looking to stir trouble. The Burrow are a much better mob of supporters than that lot of Dogs.

BAY72

Juniors
Genghis Chan said:
Can't agree with the Dogs or Saints either.

Saints supporters boo and walk out on their team even before h...alf time.

Dogs supporters just know how to threaten and abuse you. Very uncivilised mob that's always looking to stir trouble. The Burrow are a much better mob of supporters than that lot of Dogs.

Agreed..

He continues to come back to these teams supporters groups, and they aren't any good. Which makes me think he's never been out his front door, rather plays with his keyboard and his scrapbook.
Your comments are a joke CD, but come up on the weekend, I need a good laugh.

Balmain_Boy

I can't believe that some of you are seriously getting offended by these comments. It's mind boggling really.

woodgers

Bench
More to do with the fact he has started the same stupid thread 3 times in 3 weeks. There is also issue that he is a complete chump who is winding people up about things he knows nothing about.

woodgers

Bench
:lol: :lol: I work next to this guy. A huge AFL fan who hates league and only got a login to wind me up.

after reviewing some old footage i found some real quality performances by the canberra army. at south sydney you blokes showed an enourmous amount of passion and starch.

yesterday it looked like you were down on numbers and there really wasnt much to cheer about in that first half. in hindsight i think its a matter of tipping your hat to anyone who travels far and wide to watch their team play

good luck in building a larger army in the seasons too come.

simon says

First Grade
I love all you Raiders guys asking CDF to front you at the game for just having a laugh...gee you are a sensitive bunch.

And it looks like you havent learned after the Monna's escapade......

Oh well.No starch at all from what I can see.

Boing Boing

Juniors
"And it looks like you havent learned after the Monna's escapade......"

You stupid ignorant git. Do a bit of research and get your story straight before making wild assumptions like that.

smeghead

Bench
Off topic a little

My favourite chant from the weekend

"His Bald
His sh*t
He Plays When No Ones Fit
Tyran Smith"

Raider Azz

Bench
"Benji is a dog's name, Benji is a dog's name
Na na na na na hey, nah nah nah nah nah hey!"

;-)

And it looks like you havent learned after the Monna's escapade......
The only thing the Raiders Army had to do with the Monna's escapade was that a few of the Army blokes helped break it up, you idiot.

BAY72

Juniors
croydon Dog food said:
after reviewing some old footage i found some real quality performances by the Raiders Army. at south sydney you blokes showed an enourmous amount of passion and starch.

yesterday it looked like you were down on numbers and there really wasnt much to cheer about in that first half. in hindsight i think its a matter of tipping your hat to anyone who travels far and wide to watch their team play

good luck in building a larger army in the seasons too come.

Yeah realy dissapointed with the game, win or loose it would have been nice to see a closer game and something to cheer about. But the Tigers played well and deserved the points.

aids

Bench
to quote the roosters fans behind us at the game on the weekend
" canberra take it up the ass....do dah...do dah.."

:p

i saw a fair few of the green shirt mob before the game at the club and you really stood out in the ground.
good work.

you guys are a sensitve mob and lack a sense of humor, but you really put the effort in, keep up the good work.