What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs Cronulla Sharks *Live Updates*

thuganomics

Coach
For all pre match, post match and in game discussion.

Raiders at home and Sharks with no Dykes/Kimmorley = Raiders win me thinks.

Raiders by 8 but I'm not confident.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Some people have branded this team the baby sharks through all our injuries but im still confident. Sharks still have the class in Thompson , Covell and Vagana to really take it to the Raiders. As well as that with Gallen and Simmons will be wanting huge games so they can get an origin jersey.

BWNB

First Grade
Be aware of the baby Sharks , they are still a very good footy side
We have Gallen , Simmons , Vagana , Covell , Thompson , Latu All rep players Scary we are still only a half strength team , i expect a close one Sharks by 12

aussies1st

Staff member
Beware of the baby forward pack. It will be the future of Australia. Jason Smith back to his best and Woolford starting at hooker. Raiders should take this one.

Earl

Coach
Sharks still have some inform players in their line-up, but don't have a recognised half or 5/8.

Raiders by 10

jc155776

Coach
Who and how scored this one??

Nice start to the Baby Sharks aye. But we all know we can get out early and then just die...

McLovin

Staff member
After 10 minutes, the Sharks are leading 10-0...

Kingston and Simmons tries, Covell with a conversion...

McLovin

Staff member
Vagana scores and the try is converted.

16-0 in favour of the Sharks after about 12 minutes...

Latest posts