What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra Raiders vs Cronulla Sharks *Live Updates*

aussies1st

Staff member
Our team was pathetic on defence and Sharks just strolled through at will. Most of Covell's kicks were from the sideline so you can't really say "if" he kicked them.

Attack was poor in the 1st half and alright at best in the 2nd. Tom LL was our attack basically. Withers is no halfback and Smith's kicking game was wayward.

In the end Sharks deserved it for punishing our poor defence.

Raider_69

Post Whore
fatshark said:
Made your team look 2nd rate then aye!
Paul Gallen had a blinder!

yes they did, i dont recall argueing against this
thats what annoys me most, IMO a pretty ordinary sharks team smashed us at home... its pathetic!

BWNB

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
yes they did, i dont recall argueing against this
thats what annoys me most, IMO a pretty ordinary sharks team smashed us at home... its pathetic!

We didnt have our 1/2s and we had 2 men on the bench . Your team is hopeless :LOL:

Raider_69

Post Whore
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
We didnt have our 1/2s and we had 2 men on the bench . Your team is hopeless :lol:

:lol:
how clear must i make this to cronulla fans
i agree 100%
we are rubbish at best.

aussies1st

Staff member
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
We didnt have our 1/2s and we had 2 men on the bench . Your team is hopeless :lol:

Just wait to you guys play a decent team like the Storm then you will see how bad you guys are.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
aussies1st said:
Just wait to you guys play a decent team like the Storm then you will see how bad you guys are.

So cowboys are crap now?

4 in a row mate , keep writing us off, just like you did before this week.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Keep Kimmorley out of the side... Sharks are playing well without him.

Matt Elliot - "Top coach that has good structure and gets the team to play to its limits." Yeah f**king right!!

Faiders played well for 20 minutes. They were just crap for the other 60.

The Dodger

First Grade
aussies1st said:
good to know you realise which teams are sh*t...

i think the raiders went good today, didnt get as much possession as what they would have wanted in the first half though...

*Paul*

Juniors
Another soft try-a-thon. With our extremely limited scoring avenues, gifting 4 pointers is exactly what we should be working our arses off to prevent.

aussies1st

Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
So cowboys are crap now?

4 in a row mate , keep writing us off, just like you did before this week.

Indeed they are. They are on the down. The Storm are the top team now.

Latest posts