What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberrans it has arrived!!

manlysucks

Juniors
You lucky lucky man!
I just called Civic EB and they haven't got their shipment yet. Why o Why did I pre order in Civic. :eek:

Scotty

Juniors
Yeah i just rang Games Wizards at Tuggers and they said they wont be releasing it till tomorrow, they havent recieved the games yet but even if they do, they wont release it till tomorrow

Fran sancisco

Juniors
What about people who pre ordered copies at gameswizards tuggers. Do we get it today or do we have to fight through the crowds?
P.S what is the phone number for the tuggers shop?

manlysucks

Juniors
Me either. Do any of you guys play league in the local comp?
On the release front, EB Civic still hasn't got there shipment as of 1 pm.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Im from Goulburn in the NSW Southern Highlands. We dont have any major game stores here.....only K-Mart and Dick Smith....and both are as poxy as....I doubt they will even get it next week let alone tomorrow

Scotty

Juniors
EB at Tuggeranong had it and were selling it, but only had enough for pre orders, went across to Games Wizards and they havent got there games yet. They called me later and said to pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

Scotty

Juniors
Well if you pre ordered a copy on computer, id say that they would have it for you. If you havent pre ordered, you wont get it. If you pre order now for the next lot, looking at 2-4 weeks supposedly

budz

Juniors
Geez, i didnt know there were that many Canberra people here either. I live in Bruce during uni but otherwise i live in Jerrabomberra.