What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canberra's Jersey

thickos

First Grade
Someone needs to point out how little your opinion counts for, considering the dribble you go on with.

The commentators were saying it was for reconciliation. And if it was for that the raiders have now overtaken the roosters as my most hated team..

If it was something else good work...

P.S. It still looked ugly.

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_Azz said:
innsaneink said:
Aaaah yes, white. :lol:

abflag.gif
Yes. White.

insanneinkisamoron.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dickhead.

ozzie

Bench
It's a shame that something couldn't have been done to have the Roosters play in the white jumper, did Canberra approach the Roosters about it?? - actually i didn't mind the colour..I think too it's better than lime green.

However, it is probably too close to other team colours

innsaneink

Referee
ozzie said:
It's a shame that something couldn't have been done to have the Roosters play in the white jumper, did Canberra approach the Roosters about it?? - actually i didn't mind the colour..I think too it's better than lime green.

However, it is probably too close to other team colours

Roosters did play in their mainly white jumper.

Even though both jerseys were quite different, they were similar in a way.
You usually have two really contrasting jumpers......quickly looking at the TV it all looked like one big group.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
It's just a one off who cares.....

and innsaneink, why is he a dickhead? if he just simply showed you where the colours were? There is obviously white on the jersey, you just couldn't see it, until it was pointed out to you. Nothing wrong with that.

innsaneink

Referee
Raiders 2004 said:
It's just a one off who cares.....

and innsaneink, why is he a dickhead? if he just simply showed you where the colours were? There is obviously white on the jersey, you just couldn't see it, until it was pointed out to you. Nothing wrong with that.

I knew there was white there....I was referring to the white you said was in the koori flag :lol: :lol:

Raiders 2004 said:
and the colours are, Black, Yellow, Red and White, you know, the same colours on the Aboriginal flag.

Somehow he turned that into the white on the jersey.......screwy :lol:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Umm you make no sense, so shut up. The colours from the aboriginal flag were on the jersey dikhead. Then it had white trimming.
It's funny though that even our Aboriginal One Off Jersey, looks better than a West Tigpies rag. Not a mess and all over the place, it was crisp, tidy and clear, and made it's point.

Why do you have a problem, with everything the Raiders do, and continue to nit pick at what we do? Seriously, find something better to do. Your getting sadder and dumber by the day. f**k wit.

Somehow he turned that into the white on the jersey

There was white on the jersey to seperate the colours.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Yes.

Your a sad sad person. Canberra do something great for League, and what do you do? Whinge about white on the jersey. f**k Wit. :roll:

thickos

First Grade
Its a shame you let your hatred of all things Raiders come before a good initiative innsane. :roll:

Latest posts