What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't avoid Clark...

hh

Juniors
He is the Video Ref for our match V Broncos......
You can't go wrong there..... Can you????

Avenger

Immortal
I actually think that if Clark put a lid on his arrogance he would be the best ref in the comp.

redeel

Juniors
come on i hope you are not insinuating that clark was to blame for our missing tackles and dropping the ball cold :roll: not the best ref but the best nrl has so we must play him as he is

hh

Juniors
No, I just don't like clark.
If I had an issue with his performance on saturday night Im sure you know about it ;-)

mickdo

Coach
Well considering what we have seen already of the video refs so far this season, I think we were lucky we only had that many disallowed. It is about time the stupid NRL morons taught the rules to their refs properly and gave them all a $100 voucher at OPSM. Absolutely pathetic. #-o

Hurriflatch

Referee
actually there were 3 calls against. Tallis dropped the ball cold yet idiot Clarke rules that Burt stripped it and gives Brisbane a penalty and that leads to Tony's 2nd try.

parralight

Juniors
The off side ruling was right.... not fair but technically right and Clark was just doing his job.
BUT the tallis stripping decision was abyismal !!

THE KEGG

Juniors
i tell you one thing about the offside ruling, brian smith wont forget that in a hurry.
Lets see the video ref disallow every try on "techincalities". I bet before too long , something similar will be awarded though :? .

thedux

Juniors
The offside was not right as O'Dwyer backed-out and at no time was he within 10m of Tony until Freshy touched the ball. Even Gould was dumbfounded with the decision which says a lot about Clarke's performance. I just wish these refs would make a decision that to all and sundry looks pretty obvious rather than relying on the replay which is no guarantee anyway.

GoParra

Juniors
thedux said:
The offside was not right as O'Dwyer backed-out and at no time was he within 10m of Tony until Freshy touched the ball. Even Gould was dumbfounded with the decision which says a lot about Clarke's performance. I just wish these refs would make a decision that to all and sundry looks pretty obvious rather than relying on the replay which is no guarantee anyway.

As I said in another thread, as furious as i was during the game with many of the CRAP decisions, after we had sealed the victory i was actually quite happy because it gave me a nice collect at the TAB on Parra 12 and under :D

Latest posts