What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Wait

onthetryline

Juniors
I just wanted to share my nervousness and excitement about tomorrow’s game. I remember winning the game (think it was against Manly) in 2007 to see us into the finals and it was nothing compared to this.

I don’t know if I can sit around all day at work and wonder if we will be in the finals or not. It’s killing me even thinking about it today (more than 27 hours away from game time). Tragic, right?

Let’s go Bunnies!!!

I just wanted to share my nervousness and excitement about tomorrow’s game. I remember winning the game (think it was against Manly) in 2007 to see us into the finals and it was nothing compared to this.

I don’t know if I can sit around all day at work and wonder if we will be in the finals or not. It’s killing me even thinking about it today (more than 27 hours away from game time). Tragic, right?

Let’s go Bunnies!!!

Same here,its going to be massive.

Zigwaa

Bench
Yep it's going to be great. I'm proud of the boys no matter the outcome but hoping for the best.

My dad, sister and brother are all going, if I wasn't down here in SA I'd defo be there.

GO THE MIGHTY RABBITOHS!!!

rabbits1

Juniors
I am having a sickie cant miss the rabbitohs biggest game of the year :) I just hope the team is up for the game.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
best of luck goobers..

if you can knock off the knights tomorrow, you deserve your finals spot..

ThingFish

Juniors
I know how you're feeling. I don't know how I'm going to get through work. Three meetings, won't be able to concentrate through any of them.

Family can't make it to the game, but it's phones off the hook, mobiles locked away and FOXTEL Friday night.

What ever happens the boys have done us proud. Have been real impressed with the baby bunnies this year. Only found out recently the 1070 tattoo'ed on McQueen's neck is for the 1070th graded Rabbitoh. That's the passion these young juniors are brining back to this club. Great years ahead.

Go you freakin good things!!!!!

There's been some great games this season but this one promises to be the best.

f**k, I'm going to laugh my arse off when Souffs get knocked out and miss out on finals football yet again. Losers.

the dude

Juniors
I'll be there at Newcastle.. Making the drive up but it will be worth it.
There are still 2000 tickets available so please snap them up bunnies fans. The Southern Hill (bronze general admission) is the place to me for a bunnies fan we are going to deck it out in red and green.

themacemaceman

Juniors
I'm more nervous than my wedding day . Being a Newcastle based bunnies supporter I've been looking forward to the game all season. Even convinced the mrs to where some bunnies gear to the game tonight. will be wearing my bunnies polo shirt I was given as a gift recently. Since I got it we've won four and lost one and the broncos game I didn't have it on cause woolies wouldnt let me wear it to work! So it's four from four for the new polo. It won't be washed til after we are knocked out in case I wash the luck out of it.

2010Dragons

Bench
photo3.jpg

Congrats on your effort in the 2nd half and making it as far as you did this season. One of us had to front up in Melbourne against the Storm .... like lambs to the slaughter. Oh well, where there's a will pigs can fly.