What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Wait

photo3.jpg
That is f**king great! Eat shit Souffs.
Always next year. LOL.

I can't make it up there but will be watching it from home with my grandma :)

need a shoulder to cry on? I'm here for you, holla! Losing big games sucks, I've seen a few GF losses I can help you with the recovery process.

I remember being so damn nervous in 2002 facing the mighty Queensland Broncos in a grand final qualifier, then the merkinerbury Bulldogs in the corresponding fixture in 2003 because we never beat the pricks. 2004, not so much because the Cowboys are poo.

I'm glad you could experience a big game Sara :D:D

Snappy

Coach
I'm more nervous than my wedding day . Being a Newcastle based bunnies supporter I've been looking forward to the game all season. Even convinced the mrs to where some bunnies gear to the game tonight. will be wearing my bunnies polo shirt I was given as a gift recently. Since I got it we've won four and lost one and the broncos game I didn't have it on cause woolies wouldnt let me wear it to work! So it's four from four for the new polo. It won't be washed til after we are knocked out in case I wash the luck out of it.

Wash your shirt now ya stinky supermarket workin merkin