What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KOE (ex Canterbury Cup) and Jersey Flegg

randomdragon

Juniors
I was at the game, thought de belin went really well in attack, played like he used too running to the line creating space out the back for the halves, a little step at the line on occasions and even offloaded a couple of times, defence he looked a bit fatigued and not leading line speed and a bit slow, still managed to pull off a nice textbook hit or 2, not one boo from the crowd and had a smile on his face the whole time. Loved watching him play and if got his match fitness up would look great off the bench. Interestingly enough dragons were attacking the line and he played a nice flat pass for someone who almost went over.

thebigredv

First Grade
I was at the game, thought de belin went really well in attack, played like he used too running to the line creating space out the back for the halves, a little step at the line on occasions and even offloaded a couple of times, defence he looked a bit fatigued and not leading line speed and a bit slow, still managed to pull off a nice textbook hit or 2, not one boo from the crowd and had a smile on his face the whole time. Loved watching him play and if got his match fitness up would look great off the bench. Interestingly enough dragons were attacking the line and he played a nice flat pass for someone who almost went over.

Looks like having him back against Broncos is not an option. Hopefully the week after. Thanks for the summary.

blacksafake

First Grade
It’s so frustrating how flaky some Saints fans can be. Every drop of the ball, everytime a player catches a ball and gets smashed they wonder why he didn’t break the tackle and run 100 metres to score. Every little thing is so amplified. Ravalawa was rubbish in his first year. He was slow, a terrible defender and looked like Tarzan ran like Jane, now a few years in he’s one of our best. Dufty only just started passing the ball last year and was in and out of the team for years. Some players like Reece Walsh, Ponga etc are good straight away but we don’t need Ramsey and co to be like them. Think more Gutho, Edwards etc. We won the GF in 2010 with very few out and out superstars, we need to build a good solid team that play cohesively that allow each other’s strengths to shine.
How dare you talk sense in here FCD :grin:

getsmarty

Immortal
dowelb-210529_bc_a75i0223_2021529134862.jpg

TEAM LISTS

Lower grade teams: Round 13 v South Sydney
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Tue 1 Jun 2021, 03:50 PM
Share on social media
St George Illawarra Knock Out Effect Cup coach Russ Aitken and Jersey Flegg coach Willie Talau have named their Round 13 teams to play South Sydney at Redfern Oval on Saturday, June 5.

St George Illawarra Knock On Effect Cup team: Round 13 v South Sydney –
1. Treigh Stewart
2. Tyrell Sloan
3. Sitiveni Moceidreke
4. Charly Runciman
5. Sam McCann
6. Luke Gale
7. Zeik Foster
8. Jaiyden Hunt
9. Tyran Wishart
10. Nathan Leatigaga
11. Shalom O'ofou
12. Billy Burns
13. Luke Chalker

Interchange:
14. Billy Brittain
15. Matt Delbanco
18. Hayden Lomax
24. Pio Sokobalavu

St George Illawarra Jersey Flegg team: Round 13 v South Sydney –
1. Callum Gromek
2. Brandon Morkos
3. James Schiller
4. Hayden Budd
5. Alexander Lobb
6. Dantoray Lui
7. Sam Hooper
8. Hudson Spicer
9. Connor Muhleisen
10. Matt Nicholson
11. Bailey Antrobus
12. Blake Dowel
13. Ben Arandt

Interchange:
14. Blake Barbuto
15. Dallas Collins
16. Bryce Magnone
17. Harris Georgopoulos
18. Ben Johnson
19. Braxton Wallace

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2021/06/01/lower-grade-teams-round-13-v-south-sydney/

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I don't think he's dropped per say. More of an indicator that Periera will drop back to reggies this week. Also, trying to give young Stewart a taste of playing against men. I would guess if Pellow wasnt so badly injured last week he (Stewart) wouldnt be playing.
Wonder how Stewart goes?

George Dragon

Juniors
@George Dragon wondering if you have seen much of Dantoray Lui and do you think he will end up as a number 9 or stay in the halves?

Yeah Danto has a lot of natural skills, step and speed.
He is a risk player and can take the wrong option, but has stepped up in Flegg.
I think he is too tall for a 9, unfortunately I can't see a pathway for him at the Dragons.
He may end up back in Qld.
I'm told he should pop up on the Red V Podcast soon.

boardlumps62

Juniors
I don't get to watch the lower grade games who can see our next fullback who is mistake free and has sped to burn with ball playing skills.

Latest posts