What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canterbury Fans - Show Your Feelings...

Amadaca

Juniors
This thread is about former Bulldog Braith Anasta, & for those of you who have fond memories of him as a great clubman (like he was for my team). Very disappointingly, many Roosters fans have chosen to be liars & ingrates toward Anasta, spreading propaganda & bullshit.

Now, constructive criticism is welcomed, just not the cheap shots & crap many Roosters fans resort to.

Who would like to share some love for Anasta's past exploits as a Bulldog?

MatthewA

Juniors
He served the Bulldogs well and was a great five-eighth back in the day. I'll always have awesome memories of him.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Was a damn good player. Sadly he's probably played a few seasons beyond his reasonable worth and is making a mockery of himself.

Amadaca

Juniors
Was a damn good player. Sadly he's probably played a few seasons beyond his reasonable worth and is making a mockery of himself.

In fairness, pretty sure almost all footballers (nay, sportsmen period) do this.

Cammo

Bench
He won a comp with us and will be forever remembered by all Bulldogs fans for his contribution to that

Packy

Bench
Started well but should have embraced the move to the backrow because at 6 he lost his egde and was often the most ineffective half on the field. Great guy though and a hell of a boot.

I remember when he came in to grade and was an intercept lord.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Started well but should have embraced the move to the backrow because at 6 he lost his egde and was often the most ineffective half on the field. Great guy though and a hell of a boot.

I remember when he came in to grade and was an intercept lord.
lol that's because at the time, Brett Kimmorley (playing for the Northern Eagles), was the lord of throwing intercept passes!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Anasta debuted for us in 2000, and I'm pretty sure it was a game we lost. He really made a name for himself though against the Northern Eagles in round 4, 2001 where he took something like 3 intercept passes in the first half that all lead to tries!

Bulldogsfan74

Juniors
I think that Braith is thec ultimate f**kwit.

2003 Preliminary final Vs the Roosters at the SFS, 6 points behind, 3 tackles leftt with not much time left for play and what does the f**khead try to do? Pot a field goal FFS!

f**king braniac!