What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capewell

bluefox68

Staff member
I have not seen whats so good about williams that i would keep him there if we are 100% fully fit.
He bends the line and hits hard in defence...
That’s what you want in a middle forward.

If you can squeeze through the defensive line, that’s when offloads start to be an option.

The timing is perfect for him to wear 13 next year.

We need him to keep developing this year - in the NRL...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I watched the French Dragons play about a week ago, Bird was one of the best. Cranky old hard head, still sledging and generally a pest, hits hard.
Just watched the French guys get owned and knocked out

Bird did not play, but Albert Kelly played 6 for Hull and was unstoppable, tries, try assists, looks like he has filled out is fully grown.

M2D2

Bench
He bends the line and hits hard in defence...
That’s what you want in a middle forward.

If you can squeeze through the defensive line, that’s when offloads start to be an option.

The timing is perfect for him to wear 13 next year.

We need him to keep developing this year - in the NRL...
Still wouldnt have him in my fully fit 17. Would prefer Capewells versatility on the bench, and we dont have a 80 minute hooker in either brother. And we need two props on the bench seeing as how Gal plays essentially prop.

bluefox68

Staff member
Still wouldnt have him in my fully fit 17. Would prefer Capewells versatility on the bench, and we dont have a 80 minute hooker in either brother. And we need two props on the bench seeing as how Gal plays essentially prop.
Ha ha. I didn’t think you’d change your mind...