What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

captain caylo sin binning

Joely01

Bench
I just watched the replay on fox and i really cant see how it was a sin binning. The two refs must be facing a nsw cup job next week, really had no idea out there today.

Eels Dude

Coach
It was because at the previous penalty both captains were called out and warned them that next penalty he was going to sin bin them cause the count was getting too high. So he unfairly sin binned Caylo, and then unfairly sin binned Champion after that. Both nothing incidents. Classic case of refs letting the power get to them. Caylo didn't even strip the ball, it was Morts.

Brenno75

Juniors
It was only a sin binning because of all the penalties. The refs gave a warning that the next penalty a player would be sent off. Even though it was actually mortimer who stripped the ball and not caylo. But even saying that neither caylo or champion should of been sent off.

strider

Post Whore
so, after the refs give a "i'll bin someone warning" then no one is allowed to give away a penalty the rest of the game? :lol: :lol:

it was a joke that both players got binned .... I honestly didn't even feel like there were that many penalties for the refs to get all, I'm gonna give both teams a warning, over it.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Refereeing has hit an all time low, that waas down right embarrsing today. FOF should be back in action, for Robert Finch.

didn't gus gould go off about it to, he may have been right Gus but gee he sh*ts me with some of his outburts

EelsFan05

Bench
I have been going to the football for a long time and that was one of, if not the worst ref'd game I have ever witnessed.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yeah and the souths sin binning was also soft. Talk about a "even up"

PS - this is my 400th post didn't think I would make it considering I don't get to post a lot.

stuke

Bench
Yeah and the souths sin binning was also soft. Talk about a "even up"

Caylo was pretty smart. just before he left the field he said to the ref that he better bin the next souths player as well. the refs painted themselves into a corner that they couldn't get out of.

Pffftt. Poppycock.
Gus wants not only what is best for the game, but what's also best for himself.

Suity
He hates Robert Finch (superleague hangover?).
Maybe gus should become Referee's boss for the rest of the season and see how he goes.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Pffftt. Poppycock.
Gus wants not only what is best for the game, but what's also best for himself.

Suity

Maybe but at least what he talks about makes sense ( to me) and most of his comments would improve the game. He may have some attachments to some clubs but he has nothing to gain from any of his comments. Better then most of the other media people out there. In todays game he had a go at the refs for not letting the game flow, which I think there was 21 penalties , was definitely a good point.

Kornstar

Coach
Ben Cummins has always HATED the Eels, we used to get that useless hack in Flegg every week and he was always against us! I was shocked a couple of years ago when he was promoted......

Terrible performance today by the whole refeering team!!!!! They should all be dropped!!!!!!

Daren

Juniors
Has anyone noticed Shayne Hayne has been missing for a couple of weeks now, we have had cummins already this season and his standard hasnt improved still crap

Hellsy

Immortal
What a load of sh*thouse referring. Both camps have alot to bitch about after that poor performance by Pinky and no brains.

Mickyd39

Juniors
The standard of referring this year has been poor.

not just today, not just for Parra but all season in most games it has been rubbish.

maybe they need to change their KPIs.

Bloody disgrace.

BB73

Juniors
Has anyone noticed Shayne Hayne has been missing for a couple of weeks now, we have had cummins already this season and his standard hasnt improved still crap

2GB were quoted as saying Hayne is out injured for a few weeks...apparently pulled a calf muscle getting a leg wax!!!:lol: