What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain Slammin'

gUt

Coach
I thought Parker should have been captain from the start. And from what I have seen this year, my opinion hasn't changed.

Last week probably annoyed me the most. When were getting smashed, we needed someone to lead by example. But Thaiday was mia (and missing tackles). He doesn't seem to try to fire up the team at all.

And yes he is playing injured. But when you're captain you really need to stand up. Gallen has played countless games injured. This week he has said that he is playing regardless of injury to help the team. We need this kind of attitude from Thaiday.

I heard he split the webbing on his hand on top of whatever he was carrying into the match. Explains why he missed tackles I guess.

Chainshada

Juniors
Got to love our Captain..team's looking down and tired waiting behind our line in a stoppage..The camera pans accross the team, and I'm expecting to see Sam firing them up, telling them not to give up or quit..then I see him, hands on hips sucking in air silently.

Latest posts