What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain?

Inept

Juniors
quack quack quack

...though i agree with the hilder comment. If dykes plays with the captaincy will it mean he plays a less free flowing game and tries to be all organised? If so, i dont want him to have it.

b_shark

Juniors
Agree with Hilder but hasn't been back long enough this year, I think that Dykes may have done his dash - and in any event needs to concentrate on the switch to half - I have a sinking feeling that it may be Bailey

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I have no idea what it means really.
But it will complicate things for the Sharks & make them look like absolute tools unless Addo loses form, if they punt him.
& then there is the coaching issue.
Would raper put Dykes captain if he didn't think he wanted him in first grade?

In a nuttshell it confirms one thing for me.
Major interference in the selection policies at the club.

chili pepper

Bench
Excuse me if this has alraedy been covered but I'm catching up on 4 days away from a PC.

So the rumours are that we are trying to punt Dykes before the season is out? If so maybe we (ie the club) should keep the rumour going as it seems to be having a +ve affect on his game atm

BeenThere

Juniors
Sideline Eye said:
Dykes is captaining this weekend and yes he is still not certain to be a shark for the duration of his contract.
I have heard some very quiet whispers of continuing off shores offers.

DJDL

Bench
Sideline Eye said:
me too beenthere, me too!!!!
its all about money with Dykes

And yet Noddy cops the crap on here for being money-hungry. Despite being offered more to go to the Dragons.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Doesn't cop it from me.
Good luck to whoever earns a quid.
its when they don't earn that quid when I arc up.
Vags, BK (on a performance basis), Simmons.

Latest posts