What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain?

Whoosh

Juniors
Can anyone tell me who captained Parra in Hindy's absence last week against the Warriors? :)

tresurehunt

Juniors
Haha.....
No, but we now have 3 mascots ........wtf?:shock:

wtf was that new mascot at the game mon night ,it was a blue padded man ,lol. i think it had something to do with the $1000 promo at half time,is he going to be a regular ?

some say its suity with a hidden mic trying to get info from the sheds :lol:

Parra Pride

Coach
My four year old cousin is convinced that our mascots are Dragons, and not Eels, I tried to reassure him that they were Eels but he doesn't believe me.

#AoiTori

Gordy

Juniors
wtf was that new mascot at the game mon night ,it was a blue padded man ,lol. i think it had something to do with the $1000 promo at half time,is he going to be a regular ?

some say its suity with a hidden mic trying to get info from the sheds :lol:

I think it was for Law partners treasurehunt.

tresurehunt

Juniors
wonder if he is going to be at every home game ? i did notice tho he had one hand bigger than the other molded in the "thumbs up" position ,maybe he's expecting good times ahead.....

Latest posts