What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caption Time

eozsmiles

Bench
matty-johns-in-the-manly-sea-eagles-stands-origina.jpg

Matty - righto boys now the street corner tip here is that I am gonski. Completely shattered. They reckon if I stood up right now I'd fair dinkum go straight over that railing. Lads, people are talking, I can't say who but they are footy people, and the footy people reckon I've been in shocking form tonight. Look lads, there's no denying I've not been my best and one rumour doing the rounds is that the barman put me on light beer an hour ago. I'll tell you, if that's true it dead set hasn't helped me. Don't be surprised if I get a tap on the shoulder in in a minute or two from security. Put it this way fellas - I'll be getting the basil brush soon. My sources tell me it's a done deal.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
BTr-zugCAAAgvPf.jpg:large

TV news man's voice "and that was Jim with sport. In other news, Police are investigating the origin of 8 mystery footballs which knocked an old lady overboard on the manly ferry this morning"

Latest posts