What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carl Webb joins Cowboys for 2 years

Gooba

Juniors
Manly never will or never have won a competion without buying players... manly your a shame to rugby league

t-ba

Post Whore
Gooba said:
Manly never will or never have won a competion without buying players... manly your a shame to rugby league

Since the End of WW2, who has? :lol:

Idiot.

Kiwi

First Grade
Jaime_Koeppe_Is_Hot said:
Its a bloody Joke!!!!! The whole competition is getting unfairer by the minute! Its not right when a side like Newcastle loses so much quality gains nobody and therefore it will make them a wooden spoon contender! Yet Parramatta can go out and buy neone they want!!! they have bought 4 top players and now want more in Hazem El Masri, its not right!!!

Thats what happens when everything revolves around 1 player. Johns is the reason they are losing players, and for what a few more half seasons from him?

Knights had the best chance for life after Joey till they decided they couldn't live without him and paid him the world to stay, at the expense of other players and any chance on the player matket it would seem.

Gooba

Juniors
sorry i ment buying a premiership...
let alone when was the last time u won a premiership???
Newie has only been in the comp 16 years and we have built a great club and have won 2 premierships. Newcastle will be a force even if we dont buy players and retain our juniors

t-ba

Post Whore
Gooba said:
sorry i ment buying a premiership...
let alone when was the last time u won a premiership???
Newie has only been in the comp 16 years and we have built a great club and have won 2 premierships. Newcastle will be a force even if we dont buy players and retain our juniors

:lol: . Good one. Thankfully enough for idiots stuck in a 1930's mindset like yourself, The Knights have sourced players Like Danny Buderus, Ben Kennedy, Adam Woolnough and Robbie O from outside of their catchment...

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Gooba said:

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= :blahb: :blahb: :iwstupid:

bluesbreaker

Bench
CC_Eagle said:
Karma is a bitch aint it Newcastle

Huh? What we kicked ur ass in the 97 grand final? Its ok 4 ur team as they buy every year and they r still at the bottom :lol: :lol:

No your local chemist "kicked our ass" in 97. Wrong choice of phrase there buddy, a side where numerous players were on performance enhancing drugs who scored the winning try in the final play of the game, isn't exactly an "ass kicking". You obviously lack the intelligence and/or age to know what you're talking about. Back to the sandpit...

It's obvious you Manly fans are the ones who "lack the intelligence and/or age to know what you're talking about."... Because if you did, you'd remember quite clearly that EVERY PLAYER WAS DRUG TESTED PRIOR TO AND AFTER THE 97 GRAND FINAL.

So stop talking about things you have no knowledge of, you bunch of f**king geniuss.

And lol at the comment about outsourcing from other areas. 4 players in 16 years, each coming in at vastly different stages. Keep clutching at straws, we all know it still stings that Newcastle killed your club :).

drake

First Grade
Sorry guys, but newcastle are suffering because of the need to bend over backwards to keep Joey.
The guy better stay fit and play well next year, his wage will need to cover at least 3 positions.

Its got nothing to do with joey at all.. His contract is the same as it has been for the past 6 years it is between 400 and 500k a season. It is just that all our juniors over recent years became rep players and are worth more so we lose them, it is a cycle that comes and goes with every club... And the fact of the matter is, joey made them who they are and they will all suck when they play with crappy halves. Johns could make todd burn the best winger in the game. The knights have only lost 3 players, 2 of those are the most injury prone players i have ever seen. Total waste of money to the clubs who bought them.. And ennis was never going to stay because he wants to play hooker..

reladith

Juniors
Its a bloody Joke!!!!! The whole competition is getting unfairer by the minute! Its not right when a side like Newcastle loses so much quality gains nobody and therefore it will make them a wooden spoon contender! Yet Parramatta can go out and buy neone they want!!! they have bought 4 top players and now want more in Hazem El Masri, its not right!!!

Your a dickhead. Its not the leagues fault but your management at your club. typical Knights supporter. Shut up already :roll:

OVP

Coach
I wouldnt worry too much Jaime ... if Joey stays fit the Knights will still finish a hell of alot higher than the cowboys and will probably give the comp a hell of a shake.

Oh and btw, i dont think Redalith even knows what he is ;-)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
bluesbreaker said:
CC_Eagle said:
Karma is a bitch aint it Newcastle

Huh? What we kicked ur ass in the 97 grand final? Its ok 4 ur team as they buy every year and they r still at the bottom :lol: :lol:

No your local chemist "kicked our ass" in 97. Wrong choice of phrase there buddy, a side where numerous players were on performance enhancing drugs who scored the winning try in the final play of the game, isn't exactly an "ass kicking". You obviously lack the intelligence and/or age to know what you're talking about. Back to the sandpit...

It's obvious you Manly fans are the ones who "lack the intelligence and/or age to know what you're talking about."... Because if you did, you'd remember quite clearly that EVERY PLAYER WAS DRUG TESTED PRIOR TO AND AFTER THE 97 GRAND FINAL.

So stop talking about things you have no knowledge of, you bunch of f***ing geniuss.

And lol at the comment about outsourcing from other areas. 4 players in 16 years, each coming in at vastly different stages. Keep clutching at straws, we all know it still stings that Newcastle killed your club :).

I can't disagree with you there. Yes every player was tested afterwards and look what happened, was it 2 or 3 Knights players tested positive. Had it not been in the year of SL, I reckon there would of been a rematch or a stripping of the title. Imagine if it happened to the Roosters in a GF, and they got CHEATED out of a premiership. There'd be a civil war with Chook fans calling for heads.

Oh and JKIH...have a look at this thread

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=31180

anyway you were saying..?? :lol: :lol:

bluesbreaker

Bench
CC_Eagle said:
I can't disagree with you there. Yes every player was tested afterwards and look what happened, was it 2 or 3 Knights players tested positive. Had it not been in the year of SL, I reckon there would of been a rematch or a stripping of the title. Imagine if it happened to the Roosters in a GF, and they got CHEATED out of a premiership. There'd be a civil war with Chook fans calling for heads.

Oh and JKIH...have a look at this thread

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/viewtopic.php?t=31180

anyway you were saying..?? :lol: :lol:

I'll see your bullshit, and i'll raise it with a "learn to read, sweetheart".

Not a single player tested positive following the tests of the 97 grand final. You can go off on your little irrelevant tangents all you like, the facts remain... I'll say it again for you, "NOT A SINGLE PLAYER TESTED POSITIVE FOLLOWING THE TESTS OF THE 97 GRAND FINAL". Easy enough to understand? Perhaps I can start grunting and pointing at easily identifiable symbols for you to help grasp this difficult concept?

You must feel pretty special being able to argue with a 14 year old who can't grasp basic grammar or spelling, now how about replying to me with some facts? :)